Cruisin For A Cause Lincolnton NC August 24

jsracing20

Please come out for "Cruisin for a Cause" in Lincolnton NC August 24th from 5 to 10pm. You can cruise like old times around the court house square and raise money for 4 local charities. Cruising cost are $3, there are 3 cost levels of parking on the cruising route, $25 for the first block closest to the court house, $15 for the second block, and $10 for the 3rd block. If you purchase a parking spot your cruising cost is included. Please see the 2 attachments for more information and history on the charities. My name is Jeremy Shields, I am on the board for Cruising for a Cause and I have a 87 GN, but it is not finished sitting at Richard Clarks Shop so I will not have it there but would love for any Grand Nationals or T's to come out and help this event while enjoying a good cruise in with diverse variety of cars and trucks.

Attachments

• Cruisin Flyer-pdf.pdf
    610.5 KB · Views: 164
  • Cruisin' for a Cause press release.pdf
    73.5 KB · Views: 256
Please come out for "Cruisin for a Cause" in Lincolnton NC August 24th from 5 to 10pm. You can cruise like old times around the court house square and raise money for 4 local charities. Cruising cost are $3, there are 3 cost levels of parking on the cruising route, $25 for the first block closest to the court house, $15 for the second block, and $10 for the 3rd block. If you purchase a parking spot your cruising cost is included. Please see the 2 attachments for more information and history on the charities. My name is Jeremy Shields, I am on the board for Cruising for a Cause and I have a 87 GN, but it is not finished sitting at Richard Clarks Shop so I will not have it there but would love for any Grand Nationals or T's to come out and help this event while enjoying a good cruise in with diverse variety of cars and trucks.

We live in the Shelby area and will bring our 87 GN, weather permitting. Do you anticipate the court-square parking spots to fill up quickly?

The court square did not fill to capacity last year but was close. We added the third block to the parking area this year to accommodate extra cars.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app