Cruisin' Ocean City-MD

Derek,
Sixty Foot Rd. is a @10-15 minutes outside of OC. Hope to see you and your wife at Pizza Hut.

Banning,
Yep, pics were taken Thursday at Dumsers. As far as you owing beers.............NOT. I offered, you owe nada:)

As a side note to the Sixty Foot Rd. pic I did get a 1.60 60 ft at MIR yesterday. It feels really good when the track is hooking like that.

Hopefully next year BG and OC are on different days. Next year OC is May 20-23. Have they decided on a date for BG next year?

Don't forget, June 8th, Old Nostalgia Day/WAIL Impala Club/ Buick Club Day, 75/80 Dragway. Hope to see you all there!

hey tim can u post some directions to 75/80 i would love to go if i had directions o yah and the pics look great even though i ended up being in the pic almost every time sorry lol

Ryan,
The Website seems to be down right now but and unfortunately I dont know the names of all the roads/exits. I am sure a bunch of us will be meeting at Vernon's Auto in Laurel the morning of the 8th. You are welcome to come and caravan with us (aswell as anyone else) if you wish. Vernon's Auto is located on Rte 1 next to a huge Yellow building (used car sales) behind the Barbeque House. If that does'nt work for you then keep trying the Website and I am sure it will be back up shortly:

75-80

Hey Tim great pictures!!! You got more pics of my car than yours and a real nice one of the back of my white head, my car doesn't look to bad in the pics considering the 8 cars of spray paint I used. I was at 75/80 last night and meet a few other TR owners from this area so it looks like there should be a good showing of TR's at 75/80 next weekend. I will look for you next weekend hopefully the weather will be good for the event. Anyone else going to 75/80?

I'll be there :) but in my 96 Impala SS dark cherry can't miss it with the 4" Glastek cowl hood :D

Jim