did I just see right on the halftime show???

in the last hour and a half, it has been on every channel i have turned on. it's gonna take a while for this to go away.

Britney

If it was Britney and Anna Leigh yanking at their breasties , I would post it this Friday ;)

Not a pastie, it's clearly a common (you old farts in small cities won't know, lol) nipple ring with a circular retainer. I see them all the time on young girls here. If you watch in in slow motion like I did, you can clearly see the look in horror on her face, and a piece of red in Justin's hand. I view it as an accident, her red bra was probably very thin material, and Justin grabbed underneth instead of over it and ripped it off.

While I'm on the subject, lemme just say I don't find anything wrong at all with it being on live TV, and I'm a hard-line conservative. C'mon, it's just a nipple that was on TV for like 3 seconds at best. Only in America would this be a big deal.

Good thing he didn't rip off the nipple "shield" along with everything else.:eek: Bet that would have hurt.

my parents said that Janet admitted that it was on purpose, it was a 'last minute' thing.. anyone else hear that?

Its all good. Show me those tig ol bitties any day. I have to agree with TurboTer, People carry on like they never saw tits before (especailly since it was a split sec). Half the people are like, did I see right. If it wasn't for the internet you would have never seen it. Let it go, no sense in gripping over spilled milk. Besides, half the world was in the washroom taking a leak at half time.:eek:

Sad

Lets stop being sheep. Lets stop talking about what 'they' want us to talk about and talk about what we want to talk about.

I didn't get to see the game and couldn't pick it up on the radio where I was at. :mad: I heard on the news though that the QB for carolina broke some kind of pass record?? Also carolina lost but who made money?? They did beat the spread. ;) ;)

I have heard that stars say there is no such thing as bad publicity. This was most certainly a pre-conceived idea.

yup I heard she admitted that this morning..

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
my parents said that Janet admitted that it was on purpose, it was a 'last minute' thing.. anyone else hear that?

In one of good photos, you can see the snaps after he ripped the cup off, plus look at the video. Planned all the way.