dies out after 93mph

Low 12's is what I'm gunning for. :D Where are the GS Nats? I'd probably bring the T anyways, but I could awyas have a friend drive down the GTP.

You can always come up to Chitown for that grudge match, or we could meet at a track halfway; I'm always up for a weekend of drunken debauchery.

I may be in Chitown in the early spring getting my PCM tuned... :D

GS Nat are in Bowling Green KY. I had a great time last year. We are really working hard to get a big showing of FWD cars this year.

Sounds like fun! How big was the turn out last year for the FWD class? Heads up right? Not bracket?

When you're in Chicago we'll have to set something up.

There was only 9 cars last year. It is a bracket race.

The only heads up race for FWD 3800 cars that I know of, is Intense Drag Day. There was two of them this year.

I camped at the track, it made drinking at night very safe. ;)

Originally posted by mcad_c
I camped at the track, it made drinking at night very safe. ;)

We did that at the Pontiac Nationals in August. Nothin' like wakin' up to a nice loud GTO at 7:00 after a night of drinkin'!:D

TRYMY231S, are you part of the CGPC at all?

And, I've never had any problems going all the way down the track in 3rd. Not that that's saying much seeing as I've only done a little over 100mph, but I never noticed any backing off or anything. Maybe that's why I can't get a higher trap speed, lol.:p

I use to be semi-active in CGPC but the car's been out of commision for awhile. I know all the players though :cool: .

I'm known as GTPNICK on clubgp.com by the way.