Digital LED Tailights for the TR

very nice looking lights, just the price $259, wow. that could buy alot of LED lights for the whole car.

Hands down those look better than the LED bulbs I installed in my car, (for the price comparrison they should) I understand that your just getting the ball rolling on these so that is to be expected.

Good luck w/ your sales, people will buy them, give it a little time, I assume that in the next couple years somthing for the parking lights would be in the works???

ohh, people will always want more pics. :) I started a thread about LED bulbs, posted which bulbs to order, a bunch of pics, and I got flooded w/ a ton of questions. kind of overwhelming, but thats what this board is for, the information on here is priceless.......

very nice looking lights, just the price $259, wow. that could buy alot of LED lights for the whole car.

Hands down those look better than the LED bulbs I installed in my car, (for the price comparrison they should) I understand that your just getting the ball rolling on these so that is to be expected.
At $150 the difference isn't too bad taking in the consideration of the product. There is quite the difference between the two! Bulbs have been around for years and it's deffinatly the cheaper way out and they don't look too bad eccept for the basic round look of the light Thats the main reason I went a different route.

That extra $150 buys:
* Limited Lifetime Warranty.(If a LED bulb was to burn out it's replaced at no charge).
* 80 High Intensity Wide Angle LED's per side. (total of 160 LED's)
* The option to have them in Sequential movement or not.
* Fills up the whole lens for a more modern look.

Thanks for the compliments and I hope you do good as well.
Scot W.

The installed pictures and the video sold me, I am ordering a set. Any idea when we will be receiving them? Keep up the good work.

Can't get the paypal part of your website to work. Can you give me your email so I can send the paypal?

Can't get the paypal part of your website to work. Can you give me your email so I can send the paypal?
There has been a problem with it not working for some people and they said it was something with there cookies or filtering. But here is my E-mail address: sgblhb@charter.net

I'm still working on the instructions right now then I send the prototype & instructions back to the manufacture then they go into production. At that point we just have to wait for them to get the order done. I was told about 4wks. They are swamped with orders right now but they will get our order done ASAP.

THANKS!
Scot W.

In your video with the stock bulbs when you make a right turn both sections of bulbs flash, why is it that when you make a left turn with the leds , only the outside section of bulbs flash- i thought both sections should flash sequentially?

In your video with the stock bulbs when you make a right turn both sections of bulbs flash, why is it that when you make a left turn with the leds , only the outside section of bulbs flash- i thought both sections should flash sequentially?
Nope! With the factory lights when you have any turn signal on and you hit the brakes, The side that your turn signal is on you won't have any brake lights!!:eek: So this way with the LED's you will have that inner section "A Brake light" and the outside section is the turn signal. This way you always have a brake light on the same side as the turn signal.

I thought that is one spot that needed improvement over the 20yr old set up.
Or before they go into production (which is Very soon) maybe I can see if it could be done that way or not.

Anyone intrested in or have questions on these Tailights feel free to call me at (865) 680-4008.

Scot W.

I'm in. Love the look of them. Gonna send the PayPal right now.

We should be down to 6 now.

What if the 25 isn't met?

I'm in. Love the look of them. Gonna send the PayPal right now.

We should be down to 6 now.

What if the 25 isn't met?
Thanks! when your payment goes though then we will be at "6" to go! and we are getting close to the 25 so I hope I don't have to use more of my own cash to end up making this happen.. ;)

if the two sets i already paid for come out as nice as i think then i will definently be in for atleast one more set.maybe someone should call Kirban and see how many he would take?

I already made an offer but no response. Would be glad to sell them on my site since I am a vendor.;)

I already made an offer but no response. Would be glad to sell them on my site since I am a vendor.;)
That sounds good and I'm sorry I never got back to you on this but I really wanted to get these into production first and off and running before we take it to the next level. I just feel it would be best to have a finished product first. I havn't forgot about you! ;)

if the two sets i already paid for come out as nice as i think then i will definently be in for atleast one more set.maybe someone should call Kirban and see how many he would take?
When everyone see's these in person they will be blown away at the visible difference. The cameras & video doesn't do them justis. THEY ARE BRIGHT!! :)

INTERESTED HOW MUTCH? DO YOU NEED TO CUT UP TAILIGHTS:frown: ?AND HOW MUTCH OF A WAIT TIME:biggrin:

INTERESTED HOW MUTCH? DO YOU NEED TO CUT UP TAILIGHTS:frown: ?AND HOW MUTCH OF A WAIT TIME:biggrin:
All the Price & Order Info is in the main post of this thread. No cutting up the tailights at all!! and once I give the okay for production it is in the manufacturers hands at that point and I will update everyone immediately as I recive info. I want them done as much as everyone!

Scot W. :http://www.injectionx.com/lightpage.html

Deposit paid for start of the production!!!

Well everyone the 50% deposit was paid to the manufature to get the production started! They said it should be around 4wks from when they recive the deposit but we are kinda at there mercy now.

"Buy Now" Button Problems on my site!! Some have been having problems with the "buy Now" button on my site. It's been showing (click here to try again) I spoke to Nelson and he said it's with Microsoft.

(With Microsoft Windows)
You have to lower your security on your cookies to ( Accept all cookies) in order for it to work!!

(With Fire Fox)
It works just fine!

It's with Microsoft Windows and there settings, so some of you may have to adjust some things just to get it to work or a Post Office M/O can also be sent to me. Either way is fine Just let me know.

Production is underway!!! ;)