You can type here any text you want

dings fixed and new fillers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DavzGN

I'm pumped to pick up the GN this afternoon. Had to put new front fillers on and had a bunch of dings fixed by a PDR guy. I'll be real happy to have the dents out if the hood after 12+ years.

David
87GN

thread is useless without pics. sorry , sooner or later someone was gonna say it :)

I was thinking the same thing when I originally made the post.

They fixed 3 dents in the hood, 3 in the drivers door, and 3 in the front passenger fender, and buffed out a 2-3ft scratch on the roof, and painted and installed the Gbodyparts front fillers for just under $490.

Don't have any after pictures yet but I can't see any evidence that of the dents any more.

David
Here are some before pics.
Circular ding in drivers door.
circular-ding-drivers-door.JPG

Dent in the passenger fender I did with a bike handle bar
circular-ding-pass-fender2.JPG

Small crease from bike handlebar sliding down drivers door
line-crease-driver-door2.JPG

These two dents shown with a quarter were from a dead branch that fell on the hood about 12 years ago. They also fixed the common dent that occurs at the front center of the hood.

two-hood-dings-quarter-for-reference.JPG

After a busy Saturday, I finally took some after pics, first is a closeup of the hood. There is a little evidence of the dents in the hood, but I don't think the the average person would notice. The other two are just after pictures of the car.
2012-10-07_10-47-26_891.jpg
2012-10-07_10-47-40_886.jpg
2012-10-07_10-48-32_620.jpg

Back