Does anybody make front lower control arms

If you pick up a "Sport Truck" or similar mag you can check out what's available for S-10 trucks. Their front end pieces interchange with ours.

I would like to know what year, and are there any particular upper and lower front tubular control arms to use with beltech lowering spindles , anyone done this before.:) Thanks Jeff

Be carefull. S-10 lower arms are a little longer than the G-body arms. You might run into front alignment issues. I dont have any idea how much longer but they are different. The upper arms are the same though.

Lower a arms

The ones from spohn are nice looking , thats what I need, the adj. ones are 500.00 :eek: , What I am doing is I'm useing Belltech 2" drop spindles , Baer 14" drilled and slotted / directional vaned 2- piece brake disc , 6- piston Wilwood calipers, and HRE 540R 18-9.5 wheels, one bad street-autocross car JEFF

Those are UPPER A arms,not lowers on Sphon's site.

I dont think ANYONE makes an aftermarket lower a arm.If so,please provide a link:)

control arm option

U might want to search for or call PST (performance suspension technology) I know u can by all the front end and rear end parts for our cars and they might even have an upgrade control arm too. I used all of their stuff on my 67 GTO and it bolted up with no problem. The polygraphite bushings will make these regals handle like they're on rails.

SPHON LOWERS

Brok1 , Those are lowers , the uppers dont have spring pockets, I just went out and looked at my stock ones , the spring sits in the lower a-arm , and the top of the spring sits against the frame, anyway I will call them tommorro, I need lowers for coil-overs, thiers are for stock style springs , looking at thier site ,sounds like they can build any a-arm youd need ,. JEFF

I stand corrected:)

$400 is a STEAL for these arms considering they probably get no requests for them.Think about how many G bodys youve seen with aftermarket front lowers.I know ive seen a big fat ZERO.

I am doing QA1 on all four corners , just want tubular a-arms, uppers and lowers up front. I will probably get SPOHN to make me some stock style coil over a-arms. JEFF

I just checked with Global West, asked about if they have front LCA's. Apparently, they do, they're $675 a set though, and they accomodate the QA1 coil over conversion.

Steve

LCA'S

Does Globle West have a web site , at 675.00 a pair they should be chrome moly and chrome plated , thats really high dollar control arms:eek: Thanks JEFF

www.globalwest.net

But I don't think it is maintained very frequently. The G-body front LCA's and rear UCA's aren't listed on their site, and the e-mail they have listed there bounces like a bad check.

Yeah their parts ain't cheap, but the quality seems good, and they have the Del-a-Lum bushings instead of poly, and they are powder coated black. Definitely nice. Worth the money? That's for the individual to decide. A friend of mine has their UCA's and LCA's, swaybars front and rear, and Cat5 springs on his '68 Camaro with the QA1 Coil Over conversion, and it handles great. Rides a little harsh, but he has the shocks set on kill. Be warned though, their on-time delivery isn't gonna set the industry on its ear, but I'll probably be using their front CA's on my GN when I do the suspension on it.

Steve

Thanks Guys , thats the info I needed, I will talk with Spohn, and Global West, and then decide which one"s to go with , Thanks JEFF