You can type here any text you want

Dr. Driveability Doesnt PAY UP!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
No admin on the board right now so I went ahead and reported the post so they'd know about it. Whoever's right or wrong it needs to be brought to their attention.:)

Charlie any chance you could open the thread back so I can respond and give him an opportunity to pay me?

Just to document things since all of my previous PM's are gone, I left this PM:

Just so you have my address since it's been quite sometime now, I figured I'd send it to you. Not sure what, how, or why I was never paid for the parts I sent to you but either way, we just need t square up on the deal. Once the payment is recieved, we will close the feedback thread.

Jeremy Polzin
--------------
Davenport, IA 52806

So far the status is that he'll be sending me a payment next Friday after he gets paid. I'll keep this post updated. ----Jeremy

It's amazing how quicky things happen when admin and mods get involved, isn't it Jeremy.:biggrin: Most of the time that is.

So far the status is that he'll be sending me a payment next Friday after he gets paid. I'll keep this post updated. ----Jeremy
Didnt he owe you just 30 bucks, and he has to wait till payday to send you a check, but can afford to play with turbo buicks, dont hold your breath.

Still nothing from this turd as expected! I do still have his address and I am planning a trip near him so I'm Just going to stop by his house and say hello!

Back