You can type here any text you want

Dr. Driveability Doesnt PAY UP!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Well I'm usually a pretty fare person and dont get the shaft from many members but here's the deal.........

PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!!

He sends me a messege a month ago saying he needs concert cound speaker buckets RIGHT AWAY!!! He said he lost his and needs them RIGHT NOW. He asked if I would put them in the mail for him that day and he'd send me $30.

So I figured he'd been a member for a while and has 700 or so posts so he should be an upstanding member. I put them in the mail for him and the next day he sends me a messege saying that he found his other ones. I told him the new ones were in the mail already and he said he'd still honor his purchase.

Well it's been long enough now and I havent recieved anything or had any of my PM's replied to. He has logged on since my PM's so I know he's read them. Might only be $30 but it's still a loss and a waste of my time.

Shame on me for trusting anybody now a days. -----Jeremy

Stay tuned!!

The bull$hit excuses are forthcoming...:rolleyes:
My dog died.
My mom's cousin's uncle's canary died, and we had to go to Timbuctoo for the funeral.
I've been too busy at work.

The list goes on and on...

The bull$hit excuses are forthcoming...:rolleyes:
My dog died.
My mom's cousin's uncle's canary died, and we had to go to Timbuctoo for the funeral.
I've been too busy at work.

The list goes on and on...

Well I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and it's really only out a couple cheap parts and shipping for me. But, it's a matter of courtesy, just get back to someone if they did you a favor you asked them to do.

Hope you get the loot back Jeremy. You would think he would be respectful since you did him a favor. :mad:

Pay up, or we will send the Fat Ohio chicks to pay him a visit. :eek:

Hope you get the loot back Jeremy. You would think he would be respectful since you did him a favor. :mad:

Pay up, or we will send the Fat Ohio chicks to pay him a visit. :eek:

Now that would be a definate punishment!!!!!!!!!! YUCK!!!!!

Left negative feedback now after a month. Didnt want to do it but what other choice do I have after a month?:confused:

Well I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and it's really only out a couple cheap parts and shipping for me. But, it's a matter of courtesy, just get back to someone if they did you a favor you asked them to do.

I know how you feel I sent some b pillars 2 years ago to a high respected member on this site and still nothing. whatever . Karma sucks:eek:

Scumbag! Ur right Jeremy, people just suck and can't be trusted! Karma is a biatch tho....

Where does he live Jeremy? If he is close to me I will help any way I can.:cool:

Port Huron Michigan I see,,,,,, has to be a LOT of members here close:wink:

Well I dont really know what to say. I'll just keep bumping this so other members will raise an eyebrow to this guy if they have dealings with him. He's probably not a bad guy and probably just didnt even think to get back to me. BUT, if someone goes out of their way for me, I want to send them a THANK YOU card or maybe a gift certificate to show my appreciation. Or at least pay them. The last thing I would do is just not think about it or forget. I guess thats today's society at work though. We all get caught up in our own lives that we dont take a second to think about others. Like chopped said, OH WELL.

Scumbag! Ur right Jeremy, people just suck and can't be trusted! Karma is a biatch tho....

Brett, I'm not real happy with what i see in your signature:confused:????? FOR SALE??? Please dont tell me you built that amazing car and are going to get rid of it already? Or at least if you do, please tell me you have something in the works for another project!!!

Brett, I'm not real happy with what i see in your signature:confused:????? FOR SALE??? Please dont tell me you built that amazing car and are going to get rid of it already? Or at least if you do, please tell me you have something in the works for another project!!!
lol.. yea, a small setback for sure. i might just buy something else to play around with. i need some cash but i will have some left over. sux but its still just a big pile of metal.

Bump.

Anything?

Nothing yet. His last activity shows Sept 10th so dont think he gets on here much. Or he's avoiding getting on here. Not sure. Hope he steps up to the plate and makes things right then all will be good!:redface:

Back