You can type here any text you want

Dr. Driveability Doesnt PAY UP!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Dave has bought quite a few things from us he is local, I gave him a call this AM. I need not go into the converstion but he has been going through a few "things" in my experience he has been a decent guy. JD, he told me he is going to contact you in the next couple days to resolve this. I hope he follows through
Mike

Dave has bought quite a few things from us he is local, I gave him a call this AM. I need not go into the converstion but he has been going through a few "things" in my experience he has been a decent guy. JD, he told me he is going to contact you in the next couple days to resolve this. I hope he follows through
Mike

Thanks Mike! I do appreciate it.

Jeremy Just give him a call . I think he's a nice guy. He told me that he been in and out of the hospital.

Jeremy Just give him a call . I think he's a nice guy. He told me that he been in and out of the hospital.

I tried to call but no answer. If he's been in the hospital for two months then I'll just donate the parts and shipping to him. I'll let him contact me when he's feeling better in his own time.

I tried to call but no answer. If he's been in the hospital for two months then I'll just donate the parts and shipping to him. I'll let him contact me when he's feeling better in his own time.

Your a good man ;)

Anybody heard anything from this guy? I know he's still alive becuase his last log in was Nov 3rd so at least thats a good thing.

The guy could at least contact me. If he's healthy enough to read on turbobuick.com then he's got to be healthy enough to write a check and put it in the mail.

Sorry but my niceness for this guy has worn off. No excuses can last this long. This dude has ruined it for the good people out there. I'll no longer ship anything to anyone unless I'm paid first after this incident. Sorry guys. This world is filling up with disrespectfull people by the minute, I dont have time for them.

Dr. Driveablity, I've givin you time, been nice, thoughtfull, understanding, blah blah blah but you could at least contact me. It's only $30, send me a check. I'll bump this thread for the rest of my time on this board becuase I dont tolerate when people have no respect for others. I showed you respect by sending you parts RIGHT AWAY, THAT DAY, I NEED IT NOW and you cant show me the respect to send me a payment. Thats extremely disrespectful.

There's always a sob story to go with these situations. Just like Confusedgn, I'm so busy, I just moved, I'm living in my truck:rolleyes:

The guy can get on the board but he can't talk to you. Must not be able to communicate well due to the sickness. He needed speaker buckets RIGHT NOW????:confused: Was there a gun pointed to this guys head? Was the car not driveable without speaker buckets?

sorry this happnend to you jp :frown:

i don't know how these scumbuckets that pull this crap can sleep at night.:mad:

shame on you though for sending parts to someone you don't know before pay:redface:

TTT

Still havent heard anything from this guy! Must have been a really really really really really loooooooooooooooong hospital stay.:rolleyes:

His last log on was Jan 7, 2011. Hasnt posted since Aug though.

No matter what his issues are I spoke to him about this in Oct, and he said he would take care of it, looks like that was a lie he has had plenty of time to make this right. Too bad, I thought he was a decent guy.
Mike

I talk to him in Dec. and told him about it too and he said he not much on the site anymore. Sorry I though is a good guy too ? Hope he come thru for you.

No matter what his issues are I spoke to him about this in Oct, and he said he would take care of it, looks like that was a lie he has had plenty of time to make this right. Too bad, I thought he was a decent guy.
Mike

Thanks for your guys' help! You two guys represent what this community is all about! I'm glad the majority of us care about each other enough to try to help solve isues even though we dont have anything to do with it. Kind of odd how the one person that causes a small issue cant even take the time out of his day to appologize and make things right after months.

This just shows character!

Thanks guys! I do appreciate your help and your time very much!!!!:biggrin:

Man JD, that sucks. It's the old 1% rule....99% of your problems are caused by 1% of the folks you deal with. :mad:

he's bumping it cause the guy he shipped the parts to is now selling them on this site.

I never forget!:biggrin: You never know, maybe he'll man up and settle his debts?:confused:

I never forget!:biggrin: You never know, maybe he'll man up and settle his debts?:confused:
lol... I think u have a better chance of seeing Elvis at Burget King tonight. but I guess ya never know..... where is the link to the parts for sale?

Back