You can type here any text you want

Drop Springs....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

deputydawg

I just pulled off the stock 15 inch wheels and put on 4 16 inch GTA fronts and want to lower my GN. Is 2" too much for these cars? I want to lower it without havig it ride like a buggy. Eventually, I plan on stepping up to a 20" black wheel. Any suggestions?

I have 18" rims with Eibach lowering springs. I hate the ride. I want to go back to stock myself.

Your shocks will dictate a lot of the ride quality. I had KYB's on my car for a month or so and hated them, I switched over to Bilsteins and there is a world of difference! Obviously if you want a smooth ride stay stock height and 15" wheels, but if you want performance you have to sacrifice a little bit. IMO eibach/bilstein is the best combo for a performance handling street car without going to coilovers!

HTH,

Front drop spindles can be used with the front factory springs and will provide the most drop without busting up your kidneys. I run them in the front of mine with a custom spring in the rear.

I have Hotchkins springs and Bilstiens. Nice ride, much better than the KYB's that were on the car.
John

Back