You can type here any text you want

Dyno Numbers for 269

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That is amazing if your car made those Tq numbers. That is about the same Tq than a guy in our club pulled with a 10.40 car.

I was not that worried what the dyno showed. I just wanted to get the air/fuel dialed in. I don't care what my car dynos as long as it runs 11's. ;)

Sweet6 said:
That is amazing if your car made those Tq numbers. That is about the same Tq than a guy in our club pulled with a 10.40 car.

I was not that worried what the dyno showed. I just wanted to get the air/fuel dialed in. I don't care what my car dynos as long as it runs 11's. ;)

As long as it doesn't make 500hp to the tire and run 11's :D

Mine actually made 372hp and 450 ft lbs. Then I locked the converter and it made 415 hp and 583 ft lbs. The 583 was at 3600 rpms and it was above 400hp for the whole run. It made the 361 with 21 deg. timing. I'll be at the track November 4th with new M/T DRs and hope to see 11's.

Lock that converter and you should see 11's.

Scott

Back when mine had stock everything but with a Thrasher 92, 160 T-stat, MAF pipe and cat pipe, it made 318/455 on a dynojet. That was with the converter locked. That same weekend I ran a 12.1@111.

This was the last time everything was still stock and the only time I ever dynoed the car. Changed turbo, injectors, downpipe, cat-back, etc after that.

I can see your torque numbers being way down if the converter wasn't locked.

Back