E-town plans??

Oh, man, Tim. Let us know when you get the valve covers off - hopefully it's a pushrod or a rocker button.

Looks like a last minute repair for the e-town trip. Don't ya love trying to repair a car JUST in time to get to a car show.

OK, so let's hear a time to meet at Vernons? 7am?? 8am??

Are there going to be any Buick vendors at E-Town? I am hoping to get a deal on some things I need.

Tim: Hope it is just something in the top end like Carl said.

CopGn: Cotton's is usually there.

-Banning.

Gates open 9am on Saturday and 8am on Sunday.

The Richs Auto crew will be there, should be fun.

This might be a dumb question Rich, but will you be bringing "the Jack"? I know a couple of people that would be honored to have a chance to see it :)

-Banning.

Hi Banning,

But of course..........Buick weekend is the highlight of the Jacks year. It looks forward to all the attention it gets not to mention it's a real workhorse the entire weekend.

Of course it rests on Saturday night when after the track we kick back at Rich's Auto for a little BBQ and some beers, course the Jacks sole responsibility that night is lifting the cooler full of beers to the proper height for easy grabbing for the guests. Then its early to bed for the Jack as the gates open earlier on Sunday than Saturday, so no sleeping in for the Jack its back to work.

The Jacks been looking forward to it all year..............he's told me so.

See everyone there.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
Of course it rests on Saturday night when after the track we kick back at Rich's Auto for a little BBQ and some beers, course the Jacks sole responsibility that night is lifting the cooler full of beers to the proper height for easy grabbing for the guests.

I heard Ron is bringing the dip;)

Chris (gn85),

Hit me with am email ASAP at "chuxter36@aol.com". Info needed for Buick Weekend.

Originally posted by troGNman
Chris (gn85),

Hit me with am email ASAP at "chuxter36@aol.com". Info needed for Buick Weekend.

chuxter, "You've got mail!"

Thanks.

Any last words on time of a convoy from Vernon's?? Or other Maryland locations??

Originally posted by gn85
Any last words on time of a convoy from Vernon's?? Or other Maryland locations??

I plan on being there just before the gates open (8am) and could meet up with you guys at the Delaware Memorial Bridge.

I'll have 1-2 other GNs and a Typhoon driving up with me.

Let me know.
-Banning.

Originally posted by J Banning
I plan on being there just before the gates open (8am) and could meet up with you guys at the Delaware Memorial Bridge.

I'll have 1-2 other GNs and a Typhoon driving up with me.

Let me know.
-Banning.

What time would that put you at the bridge?? That's a little early for me, but I'm flexible. Maybe traffic won't be as bad then.

EARLY unfortunately... probably 6:15-6:30am. I plan to be there when the gates open.

Let me know. I emailed Carl as well.