E-town plans??

i'm gonna try to be there, but wont have the GN back in time from the shop. its only been there since MAY. :mad: anyways, if the weather is nice maybe i'll drive down there in the GTO. hope to meet some of you there.

Does anyone know how big the swap meet part has turned out in the past? Are any of you guys bringing any stuff to sell? I live 20 minutes any, and wanted to know if it was worth going to try to pick up any bargains. thanks, jeff

Originally posted by J Banning
EARLY unfortunately... probably 6:15-6:30am. I plan to be there when the gates open.

Let me know. I emailed Carl as well.

OK.. I finally made up my mind. I'll try to meet you at the bridge. Which side of the bridge?? If 6:30am comes around and I haven't arrived, go ahead and assume I've been caught up in traffic or something. The more I think about it, the more I don't want to get caught up in the Labor Day traffic.

Just look out for a black car. :)

Sorry guys, I waxed the car... it'll rain all weekend now. :(

If it's too bad, I may not bring the car up... still deciding. :(

ill be there sunday! most likely w/ the 84 but not racing. shouldnt be hard to spot, wont be too many hotairs there I assume.

Originally posted by Snorman
Looks like the rain will hold off for Sunday.
Keep your fingers crossed.
Sean.

I hear you Sean. Bring the kids over figure be at the house at 8.00am. Please stop by tonight and drop off the ET'S for the white one if you can. Last night we got done at 1.00am. CAS direct drop in my ASS. :mad: :mad: Anyway should be a good day so we can have some fun. I want to see this jack that is so famous. :D

Once again Nick saves the DAY:D :D

Travis,
They're not ET's, they're a worn set of DR's...buy they'll hook much better than those radials on the white car.
I'll drop them off this afternoon.
Lee will be following in the Suburban...let me know what you want to put in it (coolers, clothes, etc.).
Sean.

Originally posted by Snorman
Travis,
They're not ET's, they're a worn set of DR's...buy they'll hook much better than those radials on the white car.
I'll drop them off this afternoon.
Lee will be following in the Suburban...let me know what you want to put in it (coolers, clothes, etc.).
Sean.

Just kinda waiting on weather and then we will saddle up the gear. :D

I was there most of the morning until about 1:30 covering the event.

lots of real nice cars in the show. first time ive seen 4 GNX's at one show in a long time

Tomorrow should be real nice...mid - high 70's with NO RAIN.

pics will be up hopefully by Sunday Night / Monday Morning

Originally posted by FrigginAnT
I was there most of the morning until about 1:30 covering the event.

lots of real nice cars in the show. first time ive seen 4 GNX's at one show in a long time

Tomorrow should be real nice...mid - high 70's with NO RAIN.

pics will be up hopefully by Sunday Night / Monday Morning

Cool it is about time some GN'S showed up in decent numbers. Everybody always has a excuse every year as to why they cannot make it. If you cannot enjoy your TR once per year. Sell it and find a new hobby. Looking forward to a nice safe day. :D :)

just got home from the event.....great weather....decent amount of cars showed to run. i didnt stay the whole day since i was there from 10am until about 5

pics are uploading now..ill post the link to the coverage as soon as their ready

Originally posted by FrigginAnT
.....great weather....

We're we at the same track?? :) Granted, Sunday had beautiful weather, but Saturday.... my god, how hot was it?? Does anybody know what the official temp was including the heat index? BLAZING HOT!

Just got home.. had a lot of fun. Wish I had met more tb.com memebers, but I was sure glad to see a lot of familiar faces. As I was saying to my g/f... it's definately the people that ya come to see... having beautiful cars around is just a great perk. :)

This is/was my only Buick event of the year... soon we'll be going back to Germany so I'd like to say thanks to all the people there who made this a great time. I really enjoyed hanging out with the Cotton crew, a fun time as usual. Chuck, a million thank yous. We had a blast.

Well.. gotta go unload the car. That's the most I've driven the car since I've been back... *sigh*... for the love of boost.:cool:

Chris,

I'm glad you and your GF had a great weekend at the track. Yup, the people is what it's all about.

Have a safe trip back to Germany!