E-town plans??

Just meet 'us' at the top end of the track (near the time boards)...usually Banning, Dave, Chuck, myself, and others usually hang out there.

If you see the Designer's series T and an 84 GN Parked near eachother....its most likely us (Those are cars you don't see often)

I will probably bring the GN on Sat, and the GS on Sunday!

Im really trying to get my 85 Regal together before then,so I can see what kind of times I can get off of it if I get it together it may be by the skin of my teeth We shall see

Convoy...

Originally posted by EFFNQWKWE4
I'll be heading up Sat. morning early. Anybody up for a convoy?

Where will you be on Saturday morning?? We'll be getting on I-95 at Rt. 32 around Columbia. We (g/f and myself) we're trying to get up there at a decent time but we're flexible.

If everything goes well, I'll be driving the GN... if it's SUPER HOT I'll be driving a Trailblazer.

Chris, If you are not doing anything friday eve we can meet there is a cruise near Andrews AFB in the shopping center where Levits was years ago. Just west of the main gate.

I'll be heading up early on Sunday morning. I'll be getting on 95 just south of Wilmington, DE and then crossing the DE Memorial Bridge.

As Herb mentioned, we'll probably pit in the usual spot... down near the timing boards. Should have a couple other Buicks along with us.

-Banning.

Originally posted by turbofrank
Chris, If you are not doing anything friday eve we can meet there is a cruise near Andrews AFB in the shopping center where Levits was years ago. Just west of the main gate.

This Friday, or the Friday of E-town? I'm going to be doing some work on the GN this week, but maybe it'll be done by Friday so I'll let ya know. If the GN ain't finished, I can still drive up there.

Derek,
What time are you planning on leaving and where from? I think a few of us will probably meet at Vernon's and head up early Sat. also.

To All who are spending the night,
What Hotel are you staying at? I am planning on staying saturday night but have not got a reservation yet.

Anyon else who may want to caravan early Sat. from the Baltimore/DC area speak up.

Frank,
We may finalize the time tonight at Pizza Hut. I will post here when we decide the time.

Tim are you coming up for E-town I may break that famous primed GN out of storage I found the old pictures you sent up to me as well

Tim...I'm flexible on time of departure, I'd love to hook up with you guys for the ride up. HOPEFULLY, I'll get out of work tonight in time to make it to Pizza Hut. If you don't see me there, Just lemme know what time you guys are all meeting for E-town and color me there!:cool: GN85- I'll more than likely be leaving from Vernon's in Laurel with Tim and the gang, but if something comes up and I can't get there, I'll be leaving from my home in Greenbelt. Shoot me an e-mail for details turboderek@hotmail.com

Derek

Originally posted by EFFNQWKWE4
Tim...I'm flexible on time of departure, I'd love to hook up with you guys for the ride up. HOPEFULLY, I'll get out of work tonight in time to make it to Pizza Hut. If you don't see me there, Just lemme know what time you guys are all meeting for E-town and color me there!:cool: GN85- I'll more than likely be leaving from Vernon's in Laurel with Tim and the gang, but if something comes up and I can't get there, I'll be leaving from my home in Greenbelt. Shoot me an e-mail for details turboderek@hotmail.com

Derek

Vernon's would be the best for me... only a few mins down the road. Just give a time!! Y'all are meeting at Pizza Hut tonight? Where and when?? I *might* be able to make it up there.

Tim,

I'll be spending the night up there.. made my reservations a while ago. (See first post).

Frank, which Friday were you talking about?? Let me know. Thanks.

Hey Chris
I will be there... I'm not coming down till Sat night. Not sure If i will race Sat but Sunday, I'm in, thats the day the blue ovals will be there.... :D
Mikey....

Sorry Frank.. didn't see your reply. I just pulled the Buick in the garage for some modifications. :) But I'll still try to make my way up there. See ya there.

I'll be there, maybe both days. My car won't be hard to spot.

Brian

Originally posted by TRDirks
Chris,
Pizza Hut on Rte 1 north of Vernon's 7pm.

See ya there.

I was up there last night, but I was running my mouth too much and didn't get a chance to talk to you before you left.

I talked to Carl and he said you're going on Friday evening now. Is everyone else still meeting at Vernon's on Saturday morning? If so, what time? Like I said, I got caught up at one end of the table running my mouth and didn't hear the outcome of convoy plans. :(

Chris,
We didnt really talk much about it other than both of us liked the idea of going up Friday and starting the day fresh. On the other hand , my engine developed a tapping rattling noise last night on my way home. I made a 3rd gear pull (60mph to 115mph) on the ramp from 32 to 97. I recorded the run and all looked great but a few miles later the knock gauge and audible detector were going nutso. It doesnt sound like a rod to me more like something topend'ish and inconsistant. I went ahead and babied it home and at a couple times it seemed to have stopped firing a cylinder and then it would come back and hit all 6 again. Maybe bent a pushrod?? I sure hope its nothing major:(