E-town plans??

Nice seeing some of you guys there on Sunday. Although my car ran like crap, it was still fun. Ed... sorry to hear about the head gasket. Hopefully that's all that is wrong.

There were a lot of TB.com and MAGNA members there.

FrigginAnT: Thanks for posting the photos. If I see my car, I'll send you an email.

-Banning.

Banning,

What happened to you on Saturday morning at the Delaware Mem. Bridge?? I was there at 6:19am. I guess I just didn't see where you met. I waited for a while then went on ahead. It's not a big deal though. Driving all the way from MD to E-town without a lick of traffic was SOOOOO nice. The Buick pulled off 25mpg.

BTW, for those of you north of e-town... did that traffic on the NJ TPK go all the way to NYC?? Going south, I swear it went down to exit 7, maybe further. Wow! :eek:

Originally posted by wagon
Hi Ant(hony),
My car is in P8315236, and P8315052. Could you send those to me? Thanks.

Brian

My email addy is Brian@turbowagon.com

no prob, just sent an email to jim the other guy there who was taking pics with me....you should have them shortly

Originally posted by gn85
Banning,

What happened to you on Saturday morning at the Delaware Mem. Bridge?? I was there at 6:19am. I guess I just didn't see where you met. I waited for a while then went on ahead. It's not a big deal though. Driving all the way from MD to E-town without a lick of traffic was SOOOOO nice. The Buick pulled off 25mpg.

BTW, for those of you north of e-town... did that traffic on the NJ TPK go all the way to NYC?? Going south, I swear it went down to exit 7, maybe further. Wow! :eek:

Sorry Chris. I don't think I ever said I was going up on Saturday (never have - always go on Sunday). Sorry to mess you up. Hope you had a good time though.

-Banning.

I am sorry I missed you all, but glad you had a great time.

FYI...The noise in my engine was one of the rivets that holds a pair of the roller lifters together fell apart and the lifter spun in its bore and took out my cam :( Maybe I should start a roller lifter failure thread ;) Crank looks OK, Bearings could use a refresh and of course I need a new Billet cam and at least one set of lifters. I talked to Weber and they said to send the cam and lifters to Comp Cams and they should make it right........My fingers are crossed.