E-town plans??

gn85

You've gotta try this!
Yes, I know it's a little early to be talking about this, but I'm trying to get a handle on who is thinking of heading to Englishtown for Labor Day weekend. Since I'm over here, but I'll be back over there for a 'visit', I've already started making my plans. Just wondering who else has this in their sights.

I'll be there!

Always a fun event and I always look forward to seeing old friends and shooting the breeze.:D

Chris, if you plan to attend as a spectator, let me know when you arrive stateside and I will set aside some passes for you. I work at E-town on most weekends at the tech shack and staging lanes and also volunteer my time in the carshow field.

Shooting the breeze...

Yah, that's pretty much all I do there is shoot the breeze (and pray for a breeze in August). It's a bit too far from 'home' (Maryland) to race the car. But I'll be there Saturday morning.

Thanks for the invite to set aside tickets. I appreciate that. I sent you a PM.

What exit are ya at?? :) When do ya plan on being up there?? I have a funny habit of picking a race with something everytime I'm on the turnpike. Don't know why.

I'll be headin' up Saturday morning... probably coming back Sunday.... whenever.

Hey Frank..

I'll be back soooooon. I can't remember if I have your number but of course, I've got your email. I'll let ya know I'm in town... if I'm not already out terrorizing Capital raceway.. :)

Going to e-town?

If I can get my 85 together my then I hope I can get there
the stage 1.5 should be ready this week

If you are talking about the Buick vs. Mustang Challenge, I'll be there for sure!!

-Banning.

The Richs Auto Crew/JCC Racing Team will be there.

Lets hope its not too too hot.

OK.. how can we tell who's who??

I have normal tags on my GN now so it can't be told by the tag anymore. :( As always I have the letter "I" in my back window. But I will also have German tags in the back window. BI-GN85... so, if I'm near the car, come on up and say hi. If I'm not near the car... there's nothing special that will spot me.

How will I know who everyone else is?? BTW, I'm staying at the McIntosh Inn.

the BANSHEE boys will be there.looking foward to racing and spending time with all of you ladies and gents.:D

nick,

Originally posted by turbotwister
the BANSHEE boys will be there.looking foward to racing and spending time with all of you ladies and gents.:D

nick,

More ladies than gents i am sure. :D :D