E85 how fast on motrons?

Under Pressure

I have 2 ?'s
First ? what do i need to do a full e85 conversion trying to keep everything stock or stock appearing as possible?
Second how fast do you guys think i could go on 60# motoron Gens 2 ,stock heads, pt 67 3.5'' dp? Thanks ....

Good questions, I am interested as well. Considering that you need more fuel do to AFR @9 vs 12, I would guess good for 450 to 500RWHP?

I have 2 ?'s
First ? what do i need to do a full e85 conversion trying to keep everything stock or stock appearing as possible?
Second how fast do you guys think i could go on 60# motoron Gens 2 ,stock heads, pt 67 3.5'' dp? Thanks ....

60s will not leave you enough headroom. Most could get in the 10s with 60s, maybe Mid 11s if you lucky with E-85. Eric with TT easily maxed out his 60s when he was tuinning with E-85.

I maxed my 83# out at 500rwhp and e85, if I were to take a shot at it I would say 400rwhp

I maxed my 83# out at 500rwhp and e85, if I were to take a shot at it I would say 400rwhp

Yeah that sounds about right. However I must add that with the E-85 you should make more torque at a given HP level.

A 60lb injector will be similar to a 42lber with gas, not much unless you run alky.

There are 120lb injectors now which will probably be the main E85 injector for us, it will take a lot of HP and TQ to max those out on E85. Add alky and you really have a huge fuel system.

We tried straight e85 in my buddies GN and it was leaning out on 20lbs of boost on the wide band. Fuel presure was droping out. He has 83lbs injectors 70gtq turbo. So I am guesing around 500 horspower and there done.:rolleyes: Double pumpers and stock lines.

HI
You guys running different lines or still running to steel and rubber stock ones ?
What pump? i want something in tank i dont want to hack up the car . Stock appearing as possible
Car will run in the mid 11's to high this year & 10's in a year or 2 .

You need double pumpers with -8 feed and -6 return to the tank. Aftermarket100 micron fuel filter. 83 lbers are pushing the limit.Talk to Eric Marshall, i think 96 lbs would be big enough for low elevens high 10s.

You need double pumpers with -8 feed and -6 return to the tank. Aftermarket100 micron fuel filter. 83 lbers are pushing the limit.Talk to Eric Marshall, i think 96 lbs would be big enough for low elevens high 10s.