You can type here any text you want

Easy Kill Dale Earnhardt just rolled over in his grave!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
Was on the freeway coming back from a car meet, was just cruising about 60 or so. A black Monte Carlo Intimidator SS comes up beside me for a moment and then takes off, I thought he must want some? :eek:

I caught back up and just started playing with him, I can see he has it nailed and I'm just on and off the gas over and over hehehhehehehe Finally I just floored it and ran off and left him. I slowed down to let him catch up and he gave me the thumbs up. Cool.:cool:

LOL! I wonder what was going on in his head when you got on and off the gas while driving along side of him. :D

Good Kill!

That's not fair.

His car had all the extra weight and friction of having too many pistons:D .

3800 supercharged....no LS4(5.3) until 2006. High 13's with bolt ons. High 14's-low 15's stock.

Nice job.

What I can't wait is to get a kill on my belt, knowing I'm running a HOTAIR motor. :D That makes it 10x better. :)

3800 supercharged....no LS4(5.3) until 2006. High 13's with bolt ons. High 14's-low 15's stock.

It looked like a new car? Not sure what the last year was for the MC SS? '07 I think? I know the Impala SS now has the 5.3, it started with the SC3800.

I have driven the 08 Impala SS, it's not bad runs pretty good. Did the MC SS get the 5.3 for one year?

Also I have the 5.3 in my '05 Buick Rainier, but I don't think it's a LS motor?

I thought we were talking about the Dale Earnhardt editions. And I thought that was a one year offering in 2004. Making it a 3800 supercharged one.

I have an '07 GXP GP with the LS4 5.3 and it surprises the hell out of allot of "posers".

I thought we were talking about the Dale Earnhardt editions. And I thought that was a one year offering in 2004. Making it a 3800 supercharged one.

I have an '07 GXP GP with the LS4 5.3 and it surprises the hell out of allot of "posers".

It was for sure a DE car, so it must have been a '04. It looked brand new very clean and it may have been new? A weekend car new if you know what I mean...

Back