EBay 85 listed as an 86?

Looking at the pictures, in the picture of the engine compartment, that looks like the hot air down pipe with the steel wire mesh around it. In a separate picture you can clearly see the hot air intake manifold. Also those wheels were only used on the 84-85 Regals. Something is definitely not right.

clearly a 84-85 TR with him showing a picture of a 86 Title. WTF

re

Interesting.... did anyone contact ebay? It would be ashamed if someone buys it and doesn't know .

not for sure, but real strange its a limited dash 84/85 sieglar seat 84? 85 grill ttype interior panels wrong trim color for limited dash color and looked pretty beat up and title 81.250 on milage just saying

It's obviously not the car on the title. Hopefully if someone buys it, it will only be for parts and the title will not matter. It should be worth what it was last going for just for parts. I'd consider it if I lived in the neighborhood.

auction ended

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available"

a couple things stand out to me...

ac compressor is on passenger side, not 86-87

hood pad liner is hot-air

has the "Regal T" hood ornament

and lastly, Jesus drives an 87 GN:biggrin: duh

I saw this car in person, not an 86, some poor sucker bought after me. Needs total restoration. Owner was a young guy and I explained the difference between 84-87 turbo cars. The title does say 86.

85/8?

title may say 86 vin in window may say 86 just one last commit what the frame says when you try to get new title anywhere other than Cali.

out of state cars all get type 2 inspection : frame has to match vin and title for clear titled