You can type here any text you want

Ebay review needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
gauges not mentioned...white overlay's ? Other then that looks pretty good...good luck on the price. Would love to see these getting in the 20's more often !!!

I'd put some bondo on both rear 1/4s :eek: .. with low mileage like yours the price "should" be good.. BUT you never know what goes on in Ebay auctions :rolleyes: Good Luck with it !!

Good luck with the sale, after following Grumpy's advice I would then remove some paint off of the hood.:D

Spray salt water on suspension and underhood components as well :D

Car looks great.. FWIW, Phoenix graphics I believe has the windshield decal if someone wants to bleed about it.. you know how WEIRDO some can get over the stupidest things.

I have an extra windshield banner. I said I'd throw it in for the BIN price. :cool: I do not have to sell the car, so if the deal does not go through for whatever reason, I will keep it.

Thanks for the help

Nice car!

You might include some pics of the undercarriage for that 'discriminating' buyer :)

Thanks for the reminder. I had the undercarriage pics. Just forgot to post them.

Back