EL Camino hybrid T/A performance stage II

miggy

STAGED UP
Up for sale is my 1979 El camino with stage II stroker, about 90% complete i just can't finish this car motor has about 2,000 to 2500 miles since built.

T/A performance block and heads and headers, Transmission all billet the best of the best built by Julian at four c's, FAST XFI management 95 lbs injectors, 76mm innovative dbb turbo, BG intake, MSD Dis alternator, Razor's brand new methanol kit, brand new RJC fmic ''megacooler'' pulleys 1'' spacer for plenum, Tial wastegate and blow of valve, Brand new digital boost, tempeture and oil pressure. Tonneau cover, Airride suspension by Ridetech, GN rear end, 16'' Simmons wheels B45's. Car was built by a member of the turbobuick community TURBOELKY, will be adding more info on car and engine in the coming days. I am putting it out here as a feeler for now hate to sell price is 23k make an offer.

link to Elco before i purchased it. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/no...turboelky-gn-swap-no-eng-no-trans-roller.html

Attachments

• El Camino1.jpg
    El Camino1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 827
  • El Camino2.jpg
    El Camino2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 827
  • El Camino3.jpg
    El Camino3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 821
  • El Camino4.jpg
    El Camino4.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 825
  • El Camino8.jpg
    El Camino8.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 829
whats all this about?

you bailing on the buick scene?

VERY NICE CAR!
hell of a deal!!!!!!

you bailing on the buick scene?

VERY NICE CAR!
hell of a deal!!!!!!

Noi am not bailing out of Buicks i just can't seem to finish this car i am getting all worked up lol, Thanks i think the previous owner did a nice job on the Elco.
Yes it is a deal!!!

TTT fuel system is brand new Barry Grant king sumo pump -10 feed line and -8 return, car basically needs for the XFI to get hook up and it should turn on i just don't have anyone that can do this job for me since i don't know squad on XFI's.