You can type here any text you want

Engine Builder?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6togo

Well i think i am going to bite the bullet and have a shortbock built probably just go with a girdled 109 stroker my search for a stage or already built motor is coming up short.
I have spoke with a few reputable builders but really dont know which way to go i wish there was a good buider in MD but i dont think so! Who is best to deal with and stand behind their work? I know this is a very tough question and i'm sure will have many good choices but i just want to narrow it down and the closer the better to MD!

I would be more worried about having a reputable v6 buick builder build than how close they are to MD. If you spend $5000 on on a build to not have it last to save $500 in shipping doesn't make sense. It's like having it built and not dyno tuning it by a buick tuner. Jmho

No idea on Anderson he moved and i could not find him afterwards. I dont care about paying shipping to have a good builder do the motor out of state but if it was fairly close i would take the ride to see them in person and pick it up!

I would highly recommend getting in contact with forum member NCTURBOS. He is located in the upper Charlotte are in N.C.. His attention to detail is very impressive. I have the ultimate confidence in him. I have known him over 10 years now. I currently have my stage 4.1 motor with him getting built.
I know it is some distance from you, but i promise it is worth the trip.

Geoff

Back