You can type here any text you want

Engine pic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris Hogeland

TWISTED 6 RACING
Just got done with A THS engine build for A customer. He wanted me to put some pic up for him.
I had A few guys PM me about my front covers and the mods I do here are some pic

Attachments

• ths pic.jpg
    ths pic.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 575
  • ths pic 2.jpg
    ths pic 2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 578
  • front cover.jpg
    front cover.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 548
  • front cover 2.jpg
    front cover 2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 547
  • front cover 3.jpg
    front cover 3.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 557
Very nice,want to put it in my car to test?? No charge:wink:

Kevin

What kind of front cover did you use? Where are you tapping for vacuum lines? The engine looks great by the way!!

What kind of front cover did you use? Where are you tapping for vacuum lines? The engine looks great by the way!!
I get the Cover from one of my suppliers. Its better quality then the GM covers. On the Vac lines on this Engine I put them in the back of the Intake. On different set ups I put them in different places. I will get you some pic of the back of the intake if you want.

I will get you some pic of the back of the intake if you want.

Please...

SEXY!! Love the way those champ spacers make the plenum stand out!!!! And well with monster turbo setups we kinda need em to put pipes on :D

Chris your porting skills are top notch. Very nice work! Whats the hole in top of the front cover by the cam sensor? Are you going to feed oil to the cam sensor gear?

Impressive work and thanks for the information! Back of the intake pics would be cool too.

Chris your porting skills are top notch. Very nice work! Whats the hole in top of the front cover by the cam sensor? Are you going to feed oil to the cam sensor gear?
Some of them come with A Plug in them like that. I oil the Cam gear from inside the cover. I use standard gears on most of my set ups.

Back