You can type here any text you want

Enki 92's are comming back

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I currently have ROH drift set,but going custom real soon

PHOTO_13309884_6696_7585054_ap.jpg

Theres just something about the look of GTA wheels...I think that its because they are squared off just like a gn is which makes them look better on any boxy 80s car The face on the wheel is flat not standing out not curved in the step in the rim is flat and spaced just perfect not too far in or out..thats y they look do good..But i dont like looking like everyone else, ands star wheels look awesome on gns thats y i went centerline....

I like my CCW's. I have to disagree. The GNX rim isnt the nicest rim for a turbo regal. I would have bought the GNX rims. I would trade right now for a set of simmons.
17x10 CCW high polish classics. A couple of phone pics.

IMAG0198.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0160.jpg

17x10 all way around?

No differant then any other Mesh type wheel...;^)

X2!...:wink:

and

Only differance is the center section,the bonus is you don't have to find 4 fronts off a pontiac,And you don't have to send them back out to be black powder coated..8^)

X2 also!:smile:

and:

they look like garbage on a TR. lightweight tho

C'mon Brett...you're being too picky...:frown:

and

After reading some of these its more preference than anything. I do not like the dragstrip look of welds and prostars, etc. That is a way too common vanilla look for me on any car. Thats why I love Simmons and CCW. If the car doesnt have fat tires on all four and has the wheels neatly managed with springs, it looks too one dimensional for me. Its like a girl with one body part and nothing else. I like it all, acceleration handling and stopping. The full figured woman is hard to find and prized above all. LMAO.

Well I disagree...I even started a thread about these lowered, slammed to the ground cars...:rolleyes: Here, read this: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/345485-lower-bad.html
I think that a GN is meant to go straight, the quickest possible from a stop light to the next one!. :wink: :biggrin:...Handling & cornering?...Go buy a Vette or a Porsche if you're into that...:rolleyes:

Claude. :smile:

Back