You can type here any text you want

Enough already. Lonnie, Where's my 200r4?!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparkid

I've been as patient as I can.

I called 5 times this afternoon and didn't bother to leave a message, because calls immediately went to voice mail. I emailed this afternoon also - no response yet. Still waiting for a return phone call from the two previous messages I left yesterday and on Monday. :mad:

I ordered this transmission 38 days ago (Aug 24th) and have been more than patient. You originally told me I would see it the week of Labor Day. When it didnt arrive, I called you and you said you were waiting on parts, which I understand.

We talked on Sept 20, you said it would also ship on the 22nd and if for some reason it didn't, you would call me. You didn't call, so I assume it shipped out. You are 6 hours from me, and via truck freight should be two to three days at the most. Its been 8 days now since you said it would ship and I have yet to see it, WTF? :mad:

You have been paid. You tell me my trans is done and will ship. Where is it? I don't appreciate not getting a return phone call, return email, and frankly I don't like the "shadow games" and having to track you down to get answers. :mad:

Not only have I had to adjust my schedule three times because I was expecting to install it, but I've had to make an inconvienence out of my customers schedules also. You have a great reputation, and if you would've just told me it was going to take 6weeks+ to get it, perhaps I wouldn't be upset if you would just be straight with me up front.

This is getting ridiculous, I want my transmission. You have an email from me, and my phone number. I want an answer.

Zac Johnson

I've had a few issues getting some trans parts lately too. Had to put customers on hold for a little extra time recently. Hopefully that's the case. Lonnie does a great job and like most he has to wait for parts availability sometime.

Zak I am sorry. Complete drop of the ball on my end. I have had some personal issues that I am not going into on the internet. That's no excuse for not calling you to discuss. Again I am sorry that you did not receive the service from me that you deserved. Refund processed as agreed.

Zak I am sorry. Complete drop of the ball on my end. I have had some personal issues that I am not going into on the internet. That's no excuse for not calling you to discuss. Again I am sorry that you did not receive the service from me that you deserved. Refund processed as agreed.

Yes, but I feel the people that are or may be your future customers should know the facts:

1. You lied to me. You called me last week and told me my trans was done, and when we spoke this afternoon you told me it wasn't finished and gave me explanations. Why would you tell someone there trans was done if it wasn't? As a business owner, honesty should be your #1 prioity.

2. "You are a one-man shop.." Well guess what, I own a small business too along with working full-time with the same company for the last 12 years. I know what its like to get busy and be overwhelmed, so what I do is hire good help I trust. I don't know how things work down your way, but up here results and efficiency is what keeps customers coming back. I have two trusted people I hire in at my home shop when I get tired of 20 hour days. If you're that far behind, maybe its time to explore this option. I know its nice to keep that money for yourself, but you won't have customers coming back if they can't be taken care of.

3. "You don't need to defend yourself online..." You are correct, you don't. Your recent post you admit you couldn't deliver on what you said. But, this thread was the only way you would've called me back, and thats why I posted it - so that one of your friends/nutswingers/VIP customers would call you and say that I was talking smack about you. It worked, we spoke, we came to an agreement that a refund was in order. I'm sure you have customers that spend more money with you, and have larger checking accounts than that of some scrawny Norwegian from Wisconsin, and thats fine. But it all goes back to one fact - You lied to me for no reason. Had you been straight with me from the word "Sold", we wouldn't be having these b*tch sessions.

I'm disappointed in the service and treatment I recieved you and your company. I did nothing but want to give you my money for a good product, and in turn was treated unfairly by you. I won't be recommending you to anyone I know with any car in need of a transmission. You lost what would've been a solid customer, recommendation, and possibly a friend. I really hope this has been a learning experience for you, and I hope those who are out there waiting for a EA transmission to show up get whats rightfully theres, whether it be a refund or there product.

Thank you for almost 7 weeks of run around, lies, shadow games on the phone, no replies to emails, and now cancelled plans.

I will email you for the refund authorization# to my credit card.

Sincerely,

Zac Johnson

If u want it done right it takes time .... Ive never delt with lonnie but i would as ive heard he is 1 of the best trans builders for 2004r's. Get Dan Stezo to build you a motor. It will take some time but it will be worth it . or you can let joe blow down the road build it and mess up all your exspensive parts and still be out of the labor.

Brian Harper will send a 10 sec billet tranny no core in a few weeks notice. Not to SLAM Lonnie as I dont know him or done business with him. Only mostly GOOD stuff??
When mine broke "by FLUKE" after 18 months it was replaced in 2 weeks no questions asked. Sometimes people just get too much work, family issues, health, emplyee's etc & that is FINE!!! But gotta play everyone 100% straight when your behind & if they go elsewhere so they go?? What can you do, cant please everyone everyday everytime.

Brian Harper will send a 10 sec billet tranny no core in a few weeks notice. Not to SLAM Lonnie as I dont know him or done business with him. Only mostly GOOD stuff??
When mine broke "by FLUKE" after 18 months it was replaced in 2 weeks no questions asked. Sometimes people just get too much work, family issues, health, emplyee's etc & that is FINE!!! But gotta play everyone 100% straight when your behind & if they go elsewhere so they go?? What can you do, cant please everyone everyday everytime.

Who is Brian Harper?......

I ordered a Stage III with electric brake from Lonnie a couple of weeks ago. He has called me a couple of times to let me know he was behind and that he would stay in touch with any further delays. He called this afternoon to let me know it would ship on Tuesday. His communication with me has been good. This will be the second transmission in my car from a vendor on this board in less than 40 miles. I would not get one from ANY other builder again just on reputation alone and the FACT that he stands behind his work. I may have purchased a little more tranny than I need but I am not a big fan of pulling my tranny on my back...AGAIN.
I fully understand your frustration but in the end I think you will regret getting refunded. Good luck...

Bryan

Zac sorry it didn't work out for you. Honestly though, Lonnie is a top notch guy and does give a hoot about his business practices. I have had nothing but positive experiences with him when I ordered mine and communication was outstanding. Maybe he did have some issues that he had to sort out at the time, and is the main reason he wasn't able to deliver. All I can say, ur missing out on one awesome transmission. But I must add, I am also a man of integrity, if this was violated I would be feeling the same way too. Especially, if this was indeed the case and not contributed to the lack of communication. Hope it all works out, and atleast he is refunding you and not giving the run around:)

Brian Hofer Tranny's

I'm pretty sure David meant to say Brian Hofer. :eek:

Am sure that's where he told me he got his transmission from. :)

I've also heard nothing but great things about his transmissions too! :D

DP

Yes, but I feel the people that are or may be your future customers should know the facts:

1. You lied to me. You called me last week and told me my trans was done, and when we spoke this afternoon you told me it wasn't finished and gave me explanations. Why would you tell someone there trans was done if it wasn't? As a business owner, honesty should be your #1 prioity.

2. "You are a one-man shop.." Well guess what, I own a small business too along with working full-time with the same company for the last 12 years. I know what its like to get busy and be overwhelmed, so what I do is hire good help I trust. I don't know how things work down your way, but up here results and efficiency is what keeps customers coming back. I have two trusted people I hire in at my home shop when I get tired of 20 hour days. If you're that far behind, maybe its time to explore this option. I know its nice to keep that money for yourself, but you won't have customers coming back if they can't be taken care of.

3. "You don't need to defend yourself online..." You are correct, you don't. Your recent post you admit you couldn't deliver on what you said. But, this thread was the only way you would've called me back, and thats why I posted it - so that one of your friends/nutswingers/VIP customers would call you and say that I was talking smack about you. It worked, we spoke, we came to an agreement that a refund was in order. I'm sure you have customers that spend more money with you, and have larger checking accounts than that of some scrawny Norwegian from Wisconsin, and thats fine. But it all goes back to one fact - You lied to me for no reason. Had you been straight with me from the word "Sold", we wouldn't be having these b*tch sessions.

I'm disappointed in the service and treatment I recieved you and your company. I did nothing but want to give you my money for a good product, and in turn was treated unfairly by you. I won't be recommending you to anyone I know with any car in need of a transmission. You lost what would've been a solid customer, recommendation, and possibly a friend. I really hope this has been a learning experience for you, and I hope those who are out there waiting for a EA transmission to show up get whats rightfully theres, whether it be a refund or there product.

Thank you for almost 7 weeks of run around, lies, shadow games on the phone, no replies to emails, and now cancelled plans.

I will email you for the refund authorization# to my credit card.

Sincerely,

Zac Johnson

Mistakes will happen, its not the mistake its how a man resolves it that keeps a man honorable. Your not happy and Lonnie is refunding your money, So why trash him after he is offering you your money back to spend elsewhere. Lonnie has a good reputation, it didnt work out for you let it go and dont recommend him if thats what you chose thats your choice. But theres plenty like me that he has gone above and beyond to help out maybe thats why his time is so busy ?

I'm pretty sure David meant to say Brian Hofer. :eek:

Am sure that's where he told me he got his transmission from. :)

I've also heard nothing but great things about his transmissions too! :D

DP

I knew who he meant... Nuff said.

Bryan

If u want it done right it takes time .... Ive never delt with lonnie but i would as ive heard he is 1 of the best trans builders for 2004r's. Get Dan Stezo to build you a motor. It will take some time but it will be worth it . or you can let joe blow down the road build it and mess up all your exspensive parts and still be out of the labor.

And if he would've said up front it was going to take weeks to do it, the situation would be different. I was originally told two weeks, not seven+. Try reading the whole OP next time... I know building engines and transmissions is a delicate procedure, I've been in the auto industry since I was 15.

Zac sorry it didn't work out for you. Honestly though, Lonnie is a top notch guy and does give a hoot about his business practices. I have had nothing but positive experiences with him when I ordered mine and communication was outstanding. Maybe he did have some issues that he had to sort out at the time, and is the main reason he wasn't able to deliver. All I can say, ur missing out on one awesome transmission. But I must add, I am also a man of integrity, if this was violated I would be feeling the same way too. Especially, if this was indeed the case and not contributed to the lack of communication. Hope it all works out, and atleast he is refunding you and not giving the run around:)

I read all of the feedback about Lonnie and his work right here on this site. That's the kind of guy I want doing my work. But as Lonnie said, he couldn't deliver. I'm old fashioned, the kind of guy where a handshake seals a deal. Though we've never shook hands, I felt confident in Lonnie and everything he told me. It didn't work out that way, and I don't appreciate being lied to.

Mistakes will happen, its not the mistake its how a man resolves it that keeps a man honorable. Your not happy and Lonnie is refunding your money, So why trash him after he is offering you your money back to spend elsewhere. Lonnie has a good reputation, it didnt work out for you let it go and dont recommend him if thats what you chose thats your choice. But theres plenty like me that he has gone above and beyond to help out maybe thats why his time is so busy ?

I'm not trashing Lonnie, just stating the facts of our business transaction. I'm glad he's went above and beyond to help you too, but how much $$$ have you dropped on him over the years? I read posts where he's packed up and drove to FL to fix others trannies.... So I assume those who are waiting just wait longer because of guys like you.

My business with Extreme Automatics is done. I've talked to Lonnie, and we have an agreement. That agreement is that I will recieve a full refund. I will go eslewhere to get the service I want and deserve as a paying customer.

I'm not trashing Lonnie, just stating the facts of our business transaction. I'm glad he's went above and beyond to help you too, but how much $$$ have you dropped on him over the years? I read posts where he's packed up and drove to FL to fix others trannies.... So I assume those who are waiting just wait longer because of guys like you.

My business with Extreme Automatics is done. I've talked to Lonnie, and we have an agreement. That agreement is that I will recieve a full refund. I will go eslewhere to get the service I want and deserve as a paying customer.

No your just bad mouthing him trying to hurt his bizz after he offered you your money back thats how I see it am I wrong ? As a business man how would you like this done to you. It was a bad transaction between Lonnie and Yourself, he refunded your money so what now you want to hurt his business. Take em down, the man is helpfull to so many people but he is going to have faults you were on the recieving end of one, so lets hang him for it i dont get it.

38 Days for a custom built trans and your pissed:confused:

This isn't Summit racing:rolleyes:

Your upset he doesn't answer his phone and call you back, maybe he should sit around on the phone all day and blow sunshine up you azz instead of being in his shop trying to get things done.

Hey Kid go back to Mopar's. I am sure finding and getting custom parts for them is a breeze as we all know Mopar guys/companies have such a high level of customer support and satisfaction.:wink:

Seriously he's even giving you your money back WTF:confused:

While saying that your tranny is finished and ready to ship was not a good thing, people do get behind sometimes.

You got your money back. Hope you've stopped stomping your feet and that your screaming temper tantrum is over. Get over it and move along.....

No your just bad mouthing him trying to hurt his bizz after he offered you your money back thats how I see it am I wrong ? As a business man how would you like this done to you. It was a bad transaction between Lonnie and Yourself, he refunded your money so what now you want to hurt his business. Take em down, the man is helpfull to so many people but he is going to have faults you were on the recieving end of one, so lets hang him for it i dont get it.

Yes, you are wrong. As a business owner, I don't make promises so I don't end up these situations. I'm not out to hurt his business, I posted FEEDBACK in the FEEDBACK section of TB. Is that what its not for???

38 Days for a custom built trans and your pissed:confused:

This isn't Summit racing:rolleyes:

Your upset he doesn't answer his phone and call you back, maybe he should sit around on the phone all day and blow sunshine up you azz instead of being in his shop trying to get things done.

Hey Kid go back to Mopar's. I am sure finding and getting custom parts for them is a breeze as we all know Mopar guys/companies have such a high level of customer support and satisfaction.:wink:

Seriously he's even giving you your money back WTF:confused:

The funny thing is, I never had a problem with a A727. And I'm not a kid, I'm almost 30 years old. There's douchebags in every car scene, you must be a Buick one? I've had more GM's than Mopars, and I know plenty of places to get top-notch service. Yes, I am upset I don't get my calls and emails returned when I want to know the status of a part I paid a lot of money for.

While saying that your tranny is finished and ready to ship was not a good thing, people do get behind sometimes.

You got your money back. Hope you've stopped stomping your feet and that your screaming temper tantrum is over. Get over it and move along.....

For the record, I HAVEN'T got my money back yet. There has been no recieved refund to my credit card when I called this morning. Lets see how happy you are the next time you get ****ed on some parts, I guarantee you won't be all clown shoes and spinning bowties happy over it.

For the record, I HAVEN'T got my money back yet. There has been no recieved refund to my credit card when I called this morning. Lets see how happy you are the next time you get ****ed on some parts, I guarantee you won't be all clown shoes and spinning bowties happy over it.

you haven't got ####ed on it HE IS GIVING YOU YOUR MONEY BACK all you doing now is showing everbody here what kind of person your are like to deal with.

you haven't got ####ed on it HE IS GIVING YOU YOUR MONEY BACK all you doing now is showing everbody here what kind of person your are like to deal with.

And what you're doing is showing everyone how much of a nutswinger you are. I tell you what, you want my references? I'll get them for you. I guess if being an honest, opinionated, tell-it-like-it-is guy makes me an azzhole, then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back