Eric Marshall

m233roller

Banned
I have ran just about every chip there is and Eric Marshall's chips are absolutely TOP NOTCH. Thanks Eric.;)

not only are his chips great- his customer service is top notch- i was new to the TR community and he helped me tune my car, get it to spool better, and gave me some great pointers- great to deal with

Originally posted by ajt86
not only are his chips great- his customer service is top notch- i was new to the TR community and he helped me tune my car, get it to spool better, and gave me some great pointers- great to deal with

I'd have to agree 100%....customer service is awesome. He has helped me out several times...all I have to do is ask.

Eric is a great guy. He came out to my local track and helped me out. He lives a little over an hour from me. You couldn't ask for a better guy.

m233roller

I bought an item from you off ebay. My ID on there is DandyDon02. Glad to see you're on this board. Great seller, by the way.

Hey thanks guys! I'm glad I'm doing somebody some good. Maybe I'll get to meet some of you guys in BG this year.

Thanks,
Eric