Every car has something . . . . . that drives you nuts!

console at walmart $6.00

Attachments

• GN cupholder.jpg
    GN cupholder.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 69
PS window not wanting to go all the way up in the proper position while driving...and..."that's a nice Monte/Cutlass you've got there."

LOL - so funny and so true.
I had one last week say "that's a cool Grand Monte"
I looked at him cockeyed and sideways and said "say wut?'
;-)
This is a fun thread because it restores your sanity that you are not alone.

Thats funny but so true!
I always thought a Bustang was the way to go.
Plenty of after market parts available, and a very refined car.

But with a Bustang, it's easy to be next to any school marm or Gramps in their 5.0 at any light in town.
Not so with a GN.
Ever.
And my experience is cops will cut me a little slack, since the PoPo either have had or want to have one.
Not sure that's the case with the FoMoCo crowd.

LOL - so funny and so true.
I had one last week say "that's a cool Grand Monte"
I looked at him cockeyed and sideways and said "say wut?'
;-)
This is a fun thread because it restores your sanity that you are not alone.

Although it all feels better like last week at the tire store and people were walking by whispering "that's a Grand National..that's a Grand National"
I finally spoke up and said "It's ok - you don't have to whisper - the car knows it's a Grand National"

It's been a long time since 1986 & 1987, but did those (especially T-Top car) windows ever go up or seal properly?
Can't remember that far back.
And if they did, why is it like inventing heavy water to just get them back to stock condition.

mapmaker said:
-rear main

-unable to go to the parts store or car wash without someone telling how they used to have a Cutlass or Monte Carlo SS "just like that"

-inability to find a 12-step meeting for turbo6 addiction

Yep. Best one ive heard yet was thursday. "My mom had one of those! Instead of switching to e85, you shouldve just put a turbochip in it. My mom did that and it went 185!! Seriously!!"

On the subject of windows. Don't know if it's just me but I have yet to see a gbody with power windows seal and not make some sort of rattle. Every manual window car has always sealed that I've rode in and don't rattle one bit.