Evolution of the GNX Forum--Growing Success!

TurboRegal84

Staff member
It has been a little over a year since this section on the board was born and it is constantly growing with GNX owners, Past Owners, Enthusiasts, Insiders, and just people who are curious about the 547 cars. I know that ALOT more GNX owners visit the forum than the ones that post....come out of hiding.....JOIN and POST!

I feel fortunate that Rick Hunt came onto the board and is sharing so much information on the cars. From what I can tell he has tons more information and neat stuff to share! It is very interesting to see how much technology along with testing that went into these cars.

As the forum continues to grow it makes for great archives of information for anyone looking to research a particular car. I can only push everyone to post everything and anything GNX related because it will only accelerate the awareness of the cars and contribute to the success of the forum! Hopefully everyone else enjoys this little part of the board as much as I do!

It has been a great addition to the board. Thanks for posting guys! Hopefully one day I will be one of the lucky 547:biggrin: