Extra additive for radiator beyond RMI-25?

Nick Micale said:
I hope my information will help many owners, as my experience with RMI-25 has been excellent and un-bleminished in its results. :)

Without looking like a "shamless vendor", but wanting to help support the Buick community, especially with the coming summer heat, I want to make an offer to those wanting to try this great product.

For $20 I will ship two 8oz bottles of RMI-25 in the USA, and will offer anyone NOT satisified with the results, send back the remaining bottle, and I will give a full refund of your $20! :D

One bottle will treat cooling system of 5 gallons or less.

For those of you that have used this product, you are also welcome to this offer as well.

Nick, what about us local (3 hrs away)?

'87 Turbo T w/E85, 224/224, ported iron heads and intake, 80 lbs injector, TE45A, GEN II, TT and EXTENDER EXTREME G, XP Double pumper and something secret, 86 T-TYPE (Kenne Bell test car) and '11 Tundra Limited Sent from my iPhone using Turbobuick

Great price! I just got done writing the check and I'll be dropping it in the mail tomorrow. :)

I hope my information will help many owners, as my experience with RMI-25 has been excellent and un-bleminished in its results. :)

Without looking like a "shamless vendor", but wanting to help support the Buick community, especially with the coming summer heat, I want to make an offer to those wanting to try this great product.

For $20 I will ship two 8oz bottles of RMI-25 in the USA, and will offer anyone NOT satisified with the results, send back the remaining bottle, and I will give a full refund of your $20! :D

For those of you that have used this product, you are also welcome to this offer as well.

I'm betting you haven't had to refund too much money over the years due to this product.

I've never had any issues with water wetter, been running it in a C6 corvette for 6 years now. But based on your suggestion I'll try this RMI next time I flush. There is a difference between a brand new clean car and a 25 year old car with all the crud build up lol.

I'm in vegas FYI, haven't used antifreeze in a car in a decade lol

You should use distilled water any time you put water in the radiator. It has no minerals like in your tap water to leave deposits

for the longest time out here in the southwest I never ran any additive in my radiator other then a few drops of "Rad Saver" (do they even still make the stuff?)

Last winter we had that huge freeze, and I lost 2 blocks to freezing cracks..........

How does RMI-25 act in the cold? does it take away from the propertys of antifreeze in the cold?

Just some FYI

I was speaking with the new owners of RMI at the PRI Show rhis past December. They were telling me that their racing customers were using double the dosage to even lower the water temps.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

the check went out a few days ago.
Thank you.
David