f/s 1985 Yamaha RZ500. Rare bike.

KevinB

Year, Make and Model of Bike: 1985 Yamaha RZ500
Price ; $7900

Located in the Cincinnati, Ohio area

Selling this for a friend. Contact me if you are interested.

1985 Yamaha RZ500 V4 2 cycle. Very rare. 90% sorted. Very good condition, except for a couple minor paint imperfections. Clear OH title.

This is a very rare bike. I think he said there are about 300 in the US (RZ500's were never sold in the US).
Here's a link to the RZ500 history:
www.rz500.net

The engine is fresh, has new tires and is up to date on all maintenance. Seriously, the owner is very anal about this bike lol.

I do not have any actual pics of the bike, but it is near mint.

Here's a stock photo:
image007.jpg

I love those bikes, I had Yellow/Black RZ350 when I was in College. I always wanted one of the 500's. Sweet bike. I love lightweight 2 strokes. I have a friend that may be interested. Does it have stock exhaust or Toomy's?

That was/is a great price for a rare bike. You really don't see many for sale ever! I also have a love for the 2 stroke street bikes and own/ ride a '72 Kawasaki H2 750 triple I restored. I've always wondered what it would be like to ride the RZ 500, or my dream bike which is the Suzuki rgb Gamma 500.

philosobrad- bring your NSR 250 to the 10th annual 2 stroke street bike meet first week of May '09 at Deal's Gap, N.C. We'll have plenty of smokers there! :cool: :wink:

Would absolutely love to.........I have a BMW motorcycle rally that weekend as well........Hmmmmm

Bring 'em both. I always bring my 4 stroker too (ZRX 1200R). Besides the Dragon, there are numerous great roads to ride. We had over 100 smokers there last year.

Back