You can type here any text you want

F/S: 1986 Buick T-Type - Super Clean!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pat brown

86 t-type for sale.new motor with built bottom end.rebuilt stock turbo,rebuilt trans with shift kit,very clean int(burgandy).brand new 6,000.00 paint job(black on top,gun-metal on bottom)new tires,alarm with remote start,tinted windows.cold air kit(k&n filter)chip,adjustable wastegate.hot wired fuel pump.gn wheels,smoothed and blacked-out bumpers and trim.call for specifics on motor.lots of extras.very clean car.14,000 o.b.o. call pat with questions 610-457-8706!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

pics

you got any pics of the whole car. would like to see the paint job from further back.

That is a beautiful car and if I didnt already have 3 85 turbo buicks Id love to have this one. The thing that always gets me though is how reasonable I seem to find 84/85 Turbo regals when they are the rarer ones. I always see 86/87 GN's that are in worst shape than my 85 GN and people want $5k more for it than I paid for mine. I paid 9500 for my 85 GN 3 years back and its all original almost show quality and it only had 31,000 miles on it when I picked it up.

Back