F/S: Custom Front Frame Braces for PTE SLIC

turbohh

Guys,
I made a set of front frame braces to work with the Kirban transverse front brace that would clear my PTE SLIC and larger Hotchkis front bar. I have since swapped out the Hotchkis bar for a RideTech musclebar, and now I need to make different braces, LOL. I'm weight-conscious, so I bought some high-strength 1.25" OD aluminum round tubing with a .110" wall thickness, and custom bent the tubing to clear my sway bar and the PTE SLIC scoop. I pinched the tubing closed on each end, and drilled holes in the standard places to run from the rear frame saddle to the front horns and mate with the Kirban brace. Sorry, I took the parts off and didn't take pics of the parts in place. The bars are powder-coated semi-gloss black, but have some scrapes and dings, but no dents. I also marked each one as to DR/Pa side and which end is front. Sorry, I don't have any of the mounting bolts. These should work with any of the stock-location/stock-ish mount bracket bars out there, just not RideTech. $50 (+ 3% if using PayPal or gifting is fine) shipped to your door in the lower 48 States. First one to PM me they want them gets them.
Thanks for looking,
John A, Turbohh

Guys, thanks for the kind words, but I can barely keep up with my own equipment, LOL ... When I redo the braces to fit my RideTech bar, I'll likely fabricate an integrated brace that ties all three points together with welded joints. What I did can fairly easily be reproduced by anyone with a vise or sledge hammer, a drill, a hacksaw, and a hard round surface like a barrel or air tank. I bought the tubing off eBay, and just took my time measuring twice and bending in slow increments.
John A, Turbohh

Guys, thanks for the kind words, but I can barely keep up with my own equipment, LOL ... When I redo the braces to fit my RideTech bar, I'll likely fabricate an integrated brace that ties all three points together with welded joints. What I did can fairly easily be reproduced by anyone with a vise or sledge hammer, a drill, a hacksaw, and a hard round surface like a barrel or air tank. I bought the tubing off eBay, and just took my time measuring twice and bending in slow increments.
John A, Turbohh
What type of tubing is that ? Where on eBay can I find it ? Thanks in advance