You can type here any text you want

fast and gen 7

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kingots2004

im thinking of changing to a aftermarket ecm.i know a buddy of mine has a turbo demon 10.5 car with gen7 and he uses the negative fueling on the gen7 does fast xfi have this feature also? its purpose is with 1 set of electronic injectors and one set of mechanical it lets the car start and run on the ecm contolled injectors and at a certain boost the mechanical system comes on and the negative fueling feature pulls the fuel out of the electronic injectors to correct the a/f ratio

Why wouldn't you just size the EFI system appropriately and not use mechanical injection?

im just throwin ideas out but you could use a very big turbo with a small shot of spray for spooling and use mechanical 160 pound flow rate type mechanical injectors plus say 60lb electronic and keep it totally street friendly and be say an 8 sec motor

Both gen7 and fast can do what you want. 120lb injectors work fine on the street with some tuning. I think you can run 8s on that amount of injector. They are good for about 1000 rwhp.+

I'd get the system that people around you know how to use. If your buddy knows the Gen7 good, then get that.

they use the gen7 the way i was saying but its because they run alky and he wasnt sure the fast had the fueling option.do they have a harness out for the buick and gen7

they use the gen7 the way i was saying but its because they run alky and he wasnt sure the fast had the fueling option.do they have a harness out for the buick and gen7

I believe they do. I just re-pinned my stock harness to work with the DFI.

I dont think they do yet. I had mine made by a local guy that wires for a living.

After mine he has done 7 other gen7 and xfi buicks.

Back