Fastest E85 turbo buicks?

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Just out of curiosity, I am wondering what the fastest buicks running E85 have gone? Both stock blocks and stage motors?

No plans to run it in my T type, but am picking up a GN that is currently running E85 and considering leaving it that way....

thank you-

Cliff

There was a 10.22, If I remember correctly Dale Cherry was playing with the tune.

Just out of curiosity, I am wondering what the fastest buicks running E85 have gone? Both stock blocks and stage motors?

No plans to run it in my T type, but am picking up a GN that is currently running E85 and considering leaving it that way....

thank you-

Cliff

Would you care to elaborate on that GN you're picking up?:biggrin:

Prasad

seems like the miami crew is repping fastest corn ABUSERS!! i smile everytime i pull up to u-gas and see 2.39 a gallon and see all the broken necks when they see the old clunker parked on the ethanal pump next to a new flex/fuel hahahaha

seems like the miami crew is repping fastest corn ABUSERS!! i smile everytime i pull up to u-gas and see 2.39 a gallon and see all the broken necks when they see the old clunker parked on the ethanal pump next to a new flex/fuel hahahaha

Too bad they can keep up when the clunkers turn up the boost :D