You can type here any text you want

Feedback on sellers/buyers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fullahotair

I know there is the good guy/bad guy list, but i was thinking it may be helpful to have a rating system or something like ebay has for those who sell and buy here on the board. Perhaps a list of all users and a spot where people can leave comments. Its probably easier said than done, but i think it would make sales much easier.

Maybe a simple forum where the thread would be the buyer/seller's name, and one could do a search to find that person and then leave their comments/responses/experience.

I know would make me feel easier about dropping cash on parts on the other side of the continent to a faceless seller.

Just a thought.

Nathyn

Originally posted by fullahotair
I know there is the good guy/bad guy list, but i was thinking it may be helpful to have a rating system or something like ebay has for those who sell and buy here on the board. Perhaps a list of all users and a spot where people can leave comments. Its probably easier said than done, but i think it would make sales much easier.

Maybe a simple forum where the thread would be the buyer/seller's name, and one could do a search to find that person and then leave their comments/responses/experience.

I know would make me feel easier about dropping cash on parts on the other side of the continent to a faceless seller.

Just a thought.

Nathyn

Nathyn that is at the top of are list , We believe that the community has a right to know who there dealing with and we are putting a system together to help with that soon.

Jesse :)

Back