You can type here any text you want

Feeler: WTT low/mid 10 sec GN running project for TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

Just throwing that out there.

Anyone with a TTA in good shape (mileage not too important) looking for a newly built 86 10 sec GN that needs paint to finish + cash?

86 GN is a rust free New Mexico car that has a serious, and fresh drivetrain - 0 miles. Engine ran mid 10's on low boost in a friend's car before being freshened - everything else about the drivetrain and combo are new. I've added up approx $18k in parts for someone to build this.

I bought the GN as a restoration thinking that I'd do more racing, but now wanting something different. TTA must be a non-rust bucket and not need paint or major repairs.

Feel free to email me direct and we can converse over the air.

jqn555@live.com

I realize the market is soft, but if someone wants to buy the project outright, there is a price for everything.

My objective of the feeler is really to find a tta, so for the guys that are asking to buy the car outright - sorry if I'm lazy to send pictures.

This car needs paint - period. So, think of a badly primered GN.

I maybe interested...any pics of the car...TTA656 doesnt need paint ,does need headliner,carpet,and seats recovered,i do have new Katzskin leather seat covers...I value my car at 9k-10k,but like you have more into it then that..search my screen name for pics in the TTA section about magnaflow exhaust,pic there

Bandaid,

Can you tell me where your car spent most of it's life? I'd be uneasy about buying a car from the north unless it was low mileage or something like that.

Back