You can type here any text you want

Finally got my GTA's refinished(pics)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87NAT

In Between GN's
A local rim shop powdercoated the webbing black and then shot a clear powdercoat over the whole wheel. Worth the money it cost me.:smile:

Attachments

• back shot.JPG
    back shot.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 284
  • back whee.JPG
    back whee.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 292
  • frt whel.JPG
    frt whel.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 272
  • side shot.JPG
    side shot.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 270
A local rim shop powdercoated the webbing black and then shot a clear powdercoat over the whole wheel. Worth the money it cost me.:smile:

schweet!!

How much? My GTA's are looking pretty beat.

Bob

I just noticed you chose the same cap overlays from Mark that I did. You are an intelligent man my freind. I love the OEM look they give off.

Looks hot! Id say you definately got ur moneys worth. Of course the $10k paint job dosen't hurt either...:cool:

Looks hot! Id say you definately got ur moneys worth. Of course the $10k paint job dosen't hurt either...:cool:

A couple of cans of Krylon and a case of beer and that what you get. Shiny black paint.:eek: :D

I really like them... I have four fronts on my car as well.... except I bought near perfect ones to start with.... so I didn't have to refinish them.... yet...

I have also bought two more (gold) fronts.... I plan on refurbishing them similar to yours.... and putting on my 28x11.5x16 ET Streets I bought.....

I hope she hooks and cooks........ and looks stealthy....

Back