You can type here any text you want

Finally killed that freakin' EVO!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Remember the modded white EVO that I snapped my crank on last year?
Finally got him yesterday on the way home from work.
I've seen him a few times but never able to really line-up....even this time was not a line up...but lawdy....I made a statement.

He's actually a cool guy....we have not talked but he always waves or flicks his lights in a show of respect when he sees the GN.

Yesterday he was in front of me on the toll road exit. We both turned right to go up the road and I casually accelerated up along side him...we exchanged head nods and pleasantry's...
The light ahead was red but two cars were blockng my lane, so I slowed and moved in back behind the EVO.

As we were rolling up....I backed off a few lengths cuz I could see he was trying to time the light to get a jump on me...
This is soooooo gonna be on Mr. EVO....
I dropped it down to 1st manually and maintained about 5-10mph....he's doing about the same.
Light goes green just as his front tires hit the line and he's off......so here I go too...

I roll on the peddle quickly but the Nitto's still hook with a minimal amount of spin...in 2nd now... as the back and kicks right a few inches....then they bite and i go to 3rd...its just a matter of time at this point....there is plenty of distance...
I move to the left lane and reel him in at an increasing pace....he's gotta be crapping his britches.

I buzz past him as he shifts....he's definitely sporting an after market turbo and accompanying mods....I can hear them working their hearts out as I go by....
I put a couple lengths on him....then I let out and ride the brakes lightly to start scrubbing speed....he lets off too and flicks his lights in surrender....I tap my brake peddle to signal back....he settles in behind me at the merge to a single lane ahead....

My work here is done....
:cool:

Nice, nice to see u got ur self some sticky tires, i bet with ur street tires he would of walked u.. Or who knos..

Nice, nice to see u got ur self some sticky tires, i bet with ur street tires he would of walked u.. Or who knos..

Judging by the way he accelerated....off the line he definitely would've put a couple lengths on me on my old tires....
But I essentially gave him about a 4 length head start this time....then took it back by what would've been an 1/8 mile....and added a couple lengths of my own before getting out of it.....but in a full 1/4 mile I would've added at least a couple more lengths by the end.

Now that I finally had a chance to measure up, I'd say he's in a high 11 ride...and I know with confidence that I'm tuned in the high 10's somewhere.:D

Chicken keep them coming since us northerner people are done for the season. So we will be depending on you southerner folk to keep us entertained for these terrible months.

Nope. The Chicken got fried and brought back from the dead to wreak havic.:D

image.jpg

This is some funny s#it lol ! but I do get concerned for the chickens safety after reading about the plot to kill Justin Bieber by one of his obsessive fans. Perhaps an around the clock security detail with Gary Wells in charge might be considered. :)

Justin Biebers problem is he's the best female singer ever....and people want to kill her for it...

Me...I don't sing like a girl....but I do crow....
;-)

Nice one. And that's how it's supposed to be done. Perfect manners and no fly by's or stupid shit.
Congrats.

D

Justin Biebers problem is he's the best female singer ever....and people want to kill her for it...

Me...I don't sing like a girl....but I do crow....
;-)
Chicken, But you are the Justin Bieber of the Buick community :)

Back