You can type here any text you want

Finally killed that freakin' EVO!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
TurboTGuy is known to be a little bass ackwards in the burn out box....goes by the name "Lady GuyGuy" when he's staging....:D

Ninja-Chicken.jpg

Entirely plausible....us Scottsmen are known to carry our Claymores kinda low...

Great kill!! The Legend of the Mean Chicken has a new chapter.

No doubt in my mind your car will run 10's. The 6265 is a badass turbo.

I see you have DS. I use PL but they both can tell time. Take a look at some of you better runs and see how long it takes you to go from 40 to 100 MPH. Good information to know for a street race from a roll.:)

How's the HR setup for the street? I know it's great at the track but how does it do on the bends?

I was real happy with it when I had the stock 3rd member and stock control arms. Went to a Ford 9" with disc brakes and UMI control arms. Still getting the bugs worked out but I do like the set up.

Love reading your kill stories ;)

Thanks, man!
Still in bidness and bidness is good!
:D

We've yet to get a real line-up for me to post up, but been beating up on a guy in a brand new M5 these last few weeks...
He keeps coming at me from different directions and I keep smoking him in quick blasts....not sure why he's still trying....but....some peoples kids are on a looooooong learning curve.;)

My bet is a Powerlogger and SD chip.

In this order:
1) Powerlogger (SD Chip may happen on a later date)
2) HR bar
3) Baileys TR6
4) Prolly gonna need a new rear diff....and this could move up in the pecking order above...;)

In this order:
1) Powerlogger (SD Chip may happen on a later date)
2) HR bar
3) Baileys TR6
4) Prolly gonna need a new rear diff....and this could move up in the pecking order above...;)

I crushed the rear end pretty bad. Lost 3 teeth on a launch and could not get the replacement gears to mesh right plus it still had "C" clips and needed bigger and stronger axles. Ended up with a Ford 9" and converted to disc brakes. Still have some bugs to clean up and some more tweaking of new tune. Local track closed down for the winter so I have time to get it all in sync.

Some of my old stuff ??? ;):p

Yup....when you come in and have Papa Lou remove perfectly good parts and replace them for no good reason....I'm in there the next day getting them put on...tee hee...:D

Lemme know when you're tired of that 3" stainless exhaust system... that's too perty....it needs dome of my oil on it...

I crushed the rear end pretty bad. Lost 3 teeth on a launch and could not get the replacement gears to mesh right plus it still had "C" clips and needed bigger and stronger axles. Ended up with a Ford 9" and converted to disc brakes. Still have some bugs to clean up and some more tweaking of new tune. Local track closed down for the winter so I have time to get it all in sync.

Mine diff is still OK...making a little noise but not terrible...but it's original and got over 145K miles....the last 50K miles since I bought it have been hard core:D.
Sooner or later it's gonna die, then I'll replace it.

Yup....when you come in and have Papa Lou remove perfectly good parts and replace them for no good reason....I'm in there the next day getting them put on...tee hee...:D

Lemme know when you're tired of that 3" stainless exhaust system... that's too perty....it needs dome of my oil on it...

Oh, don't worry Pollo, I'm sure it won't be too long before I get a bee in my bonnett and have Lou do somethin' new....:p

As for the exhaust.... man, it sounds niiiiice! Don't think that'll be going anywhere soon......:D

I was pleasantly surprised how much cooler my turbo sounds spooling through the 4" inlet pipe Lou transferred from your T to my GN...

Back