You can type here any text you want

Finally put my car on the DYNO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hmmm, I wonder what your doing wrong this guy here claims he made 730rwhp on only 24psi 18* of timing, smaller 6567 billet wheels precision turbo, stock GN1 heads out of the box and smaller 212/212 hydraulic roller cam, he posted his combo too so everyone could read it and also posted dyno runs, of course he had XFI tuned by Cal but i doubt that will make that much of a difference. :rolleyes:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/time-slip-combo-database/345289-how-much-hp-will-make.html

Boy you're a hater. Here's another stock stroke motor making 700+ with an ECM none the less. Guess you just have a turd.

Boy you're a hater. Here's another stock stroke motor making 700+ with an ECM none the less. Guess you just have a turd.

Not at hater just a realist, when you post a 9.70@140+mph with your so called 730rwhp on pump gas and alky then I will become a believer. ;)

Not at hater just a realist, when you post a 9.70@140+mph with your so called 730rwhp on pump gas and alky then I will become a believer. ;)

Just different combo's.. more than one way to skin a cat :p

Back