You can type here any text you want

Finally some pics w/ the new wheels/tires!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That looks really good.
Who makes those wheels?
What size DRs did you go with in the back, and what size and back spacing are the wheels?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Patrick

The front wheels are 15x6 and the rears are 15x8 w/4" backspacing. The M/T's are 275/60/15.

The wheels are made by... :cool: :D

The fronts are getting Aerospace or Wilwood brakes, that'll get rid of the ugly stock hub dust cap. If I don't sell the car first... ;)

K.

Nice combination. I really like the wheels. That size of drag radials look bigger on your car than mine for some reason. Is that color the same as the Stage car turbolou has for sale?

Nice combination. I really like the wheels. That size of drag radials look bigger on your car than mine for some reason. Is that color the same as the Stage car turbolou has for sale?

The car has Eibach springs & QA1 shocks. The springs are said to lower the car an inch or so. I never measured before/after to know for sure. I definitely like the stance better with the Eibachs.

I'm not sure on the color of Lou's car. We'd have to compare paint codes I guess.

I really, really, really, don't like to have the same wheels as another car. Especially another TR!! So you won't see mine with Welds, Centerline's, etc... I had these "made to order"... So they weren't cheap!! But the only other car I've seen with them is a Henry J, and I can live with that. :biggrin:

K.

That is a beautiful choice of rims. Very nice. Is there a motor in that car? Front seems to sit really high.

That is a beautiful choice of rims. Very nice. Is there a motor in that car? Front seems to sit really high.

There is no motor currently in the car. I've had it "for sale" via word of mouth as a roller, but... Looking at the pics makes me want to keep it.

I have a motor ready to go back together for it, but I just don't seem to find the time. It was 6+ months ago I started on the "new" motor and hasn't been touched since. :frown:

Oh well I now have (2) sons, 6-month old & 18-month old, maybe they will have a passion for these cars and can get both the blue car and the gray car running again...

K.

Keith, looks good, I will try to get some pics up soon of my cage. Did you ever find that vid?

looks good..... now paint those rusty drums black and it'll look even better....;) :D

Is the car still for sale as a roller? I have a motor and tranny ready and waiting. Where are you in NC? I live in Weaverville just north of Asheville.

Is the car still for sale as a roller? I have a motor and tranny ready and waiting. Where are you in NC? I live in Weaverville just north of Asheville.

Yes... It's still for sale. I'm in Harrisburg, not far from Lowe's Motor Speedway. The car is currently in Lancaster, SC at a customers/friends house while I have his GNX.

K.

Back