You can type here any text you want

Fired up the car tonight with the new FAST XFI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a feeling no matter what I say will be viewed as inflammatory, but I'll try anyway. Originally I called and spoke to your wife about buying a turbo, scanner and some other parts. I had an introductory 0% interest rate on a Pay-pal line of credit. This works for me because my overtime $ from work can go straight to my hobby. It gives me time to pay it off quick without paying interest. Your wife told me you don't take Pay-pal, I wanted to take advantage of this rate. For me it wasn't about your marketing or advertising, I went to you first when I was selling all of the stuff I bought from Jason because of how highly Jason in Florida spoke about you. You already know about my reason for FAST purchase. I didn't think a tune was going to be a problem because of the few times I saw you post about having an arrangement with FAST to offer tuning packages for people that didn't buy from you. I had no reason to believe this not to be accurate. Nothing I stated above is an effort to upset anyone. Cal, you put me in a bad spot by backing out of our arrangement.

Really? Who else sells XFI start up programs? It was pretty obvious who he meant.

The customer stated:
"I'm not sure if ProCar is a supporting vendor, but they gave me a start up tune no charge. This was very nice considering a supporting vendor of this site refused to even sell me one."

You are correct. I am not the only supporting vendor to sell an xfi. Lately, I've been the one they go to when they can't get the support they need. Obviously, most would prefer I don't post any names. I just sold another start-up program yesterday to a customer on the east coast. Obviously, I need to find out why I'm losing the sale in the first place. It isn't the price. I think I need to work on marketing the product better.

Don't waste your time trying to figure out WHY. People just suck, i have a friend that spends countless hours on the phone trying to help people out with their cars and then they turn around and use his info and go to another vendor a cross the country when he is with in a VERY VERY short drive.:mad:
BTW as blatant as you guys (in general) say the stab was i had no clue he was specifically talking about you since i am not into FAST. Point is -- i am sure there were a few others like my self.

Really? Who else sells XFI start up programs? It was pretty obvious who he meant.

The customer stated:
"I'm not sure if ProCar is a supporting vendor, but they gave me a start up tune no charge. This was very nice considering a supporting vendor of this site refused to even sell me one."

You are correct. I am not the only supporting vendor to sell an xfi. Lately, I've been the one they go to when they can't get the support they need. Obviously, most would prefer I don't post any names. I just sold another start-up program yesterday to a customer on the east coast. Obviously, I need to find out why I'm losing the sale in the first place. It isn't the price. I think I need to work on marketing the product better.

Ask, and you shall receive. Cal, how's this for marketing??? Something along this line should be in your signature...........eh!!

OR

I don't have a dog in the hunt, if you and c5 have something to hash out go on, my only point was everybody and their brother doesn't need to stick their 2 cents in and turn this uglier than it needs to be.

I'm out.

The customer stated:

Me too. I've given way more explanation than I feel is necessary. I'm even getting unsolicited text messages from a guy. No, I'm not talking about Cal ! Lol.

By all means. Copy it to your desktop and you can use it in your sig if you want.

Back