You can type here any text you want

First real race with my TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sorry if I offended. I think that horizon thing is soo funny. How did you know I was Gay? HA HA. If you think its gay if I street race thats fine. when I have my foot in it you can bet I'm paying attention to whats going on around me. what I consider to be really dangerous is the countless fools every morning tearing up and down that very same street at 55 to 60 mph weaveing in and out of traffic running red lights, tailgateing, all the while they have a cell phone plastered to their ear! Now thats what I call endangerment. I feel more confident takeing my family out cruseing, looking for a little stop light action than I do takeing the kids to school. I'm really not trying to make you mad. And again I say I'm sorry. I understand your opinion. I may be old but after 25 years of marriage I've learned that if she says to race the guy next to me at the light, I'm gonna do it. It's way safer that way than to argue with that woman. Are you gonna run with the big dogs? Or sit on the porch? Later......Danny

I gotta agree with you guys about thirdgen.org-I still go there but it was way more fun back when i first joined at the beginning of 2000.Now i post questions and i barely get any answers to them,And as far as the 305 thing goes,Trust me i know exactly what you mean.Alot of the guys over there seem to be suffering from "350 induced" tunnel vision.I guess they don't realize that v-6 and 305-powered f-bodys are sport cars too.

I go by the same name over there as i do over here.I mostly go to the power adder board,and the drag raceing and street raceing boards,I rarely ever post anymore.I just recently joined another f-body board called www.fl-thirdgen.org The moderator lives in the same town that i do,And i actually can get a few answers to my questions,They've only been on line for a few months,But it's a pretty cool board,Check it out if you get a chance.What all have you got done to your 305?Mine's not stock either.:)

When did this become a Camaro forum ??? Go back from wence you came .
Nice kill anyway, my son loves to go with me when I'm taking out a Camaro or a Mustang .
Every time we beat on he asks ( Is that smoke from your tires or OIL leaking from their Valves Covers ??? ) :D

Originally posted by Brian Verson
When did this become a Camaro forum ??? Go back from wence you came .

Every time we beat on he asks ( Is that smoke from your tires or OIL leaking from their Valves Covers ??? ) :D

Why should I? Me being here obviously contributes another side to an arguement, one that might not be seen. And I think I might have contributed here more than u have cause I've been here a shorter time and have more posts;)

And the oil leaking comment makes no sense.

Originally posted by Nicksturbo
He had a 396 with 30 over, cam, duel quads sticking out of the hood, 3 inch duel exhaust and whatever other little goodies.
NICK

He put a Chevy engine in his Firebird!!!??? Ouch.
Keith

Back