first time at the track.

YamikidR1

Went to the track for the first time, this was the only full pass i got out of the car. When I came off the T-brake i lifted a little then smoked the tires as you can see. This was all done on 19#s of boost. I cant wait till next spring to turn it up some and put some slicks on the car.

The miles per hour are there. Put the slicks on it and I see some nines in your future. Thanks for posting.

Michael

133-mph w/just 19-lbs of boost? Also, that MPH should be higher than that. You lifted after the sixty foot mark because of wheel spin, then got back into it, and still trapped 133-mph. Mods please... :)

:confused:
133-mph w/just 19-lbs of boost? Also, that MPH should be higher than that. You lifted after the sixty foot mark because of wheel spin, then got back into it, and still trapped 133-mph. Mods please... :)

MPH should be higher than that? :confused: 133 mph on a 11.22 if fast. I guess ww will see when it hooks with some boost. I will say 9's.

Michael

Jicaju said:

MPH should be higher than that? :confused: 133 mph on a 11.22 if fast. I guess ww will see when it hooks with some boost. I will say 9's.

Michael

He lost momentum after the sixty foot because he let off due to wheel spin, but then got back on it, so he essentially started and hooked after the sixty foot, making the distance to the finish line slightly shorter. He should have been one or two mph up in my opinion if he hooked at the line....

That thing is stout....Can't wait to see what is there, when you hold it down off the line. Thanks for sharing the video here.

OH OK TTA's had SG1 on their 109's so it is TTA headed ? im askin because I got a long project still in the works