First time logging with ALKYKIT

86 GN DDR

This is my first time logging with my newly installed Alkykit. My current combo is as follows

Newly built 109 .30 over
10/10 crank
Iron heads
Upgraded valve springs
60 lb injectors
Alkykit 1 nozzle
3 inch cold air intake
3 inch TA performance DP
3 inch GN1 exhaust with electric cutout
AEM wideband
255 Walboro pump
Stock IC with Dutt neck
5.7 TT chip
PL with SM 2.2
TR6 ignition module
TE60 turbo
2600 stall convertor
Built 200 4r
Stock 3.42 rear end with TA cover
Any suggestions for tuning are appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

• Alky1.dat
    606.3 KB · Views: 125
Hello 86 GN DDR,

Taking a quick look at your file, the tune seems pretty fat, with the boost that low you don't need alky.

Chuck
upload_2017-3-4_20-54-23.png

I dont have my laptop with me but looking at the screenshot above was that a WOT pull? Why is boost and TPS so low?

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

How did it feel?
Just a part throttle pull?

It looks like it fell flat on it's face.

It looks pretty rich too, especially for a part throttle pull or am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have since added a TT 6.1 ALKY chip and subtracted fuel and turned up the wick. I currently run 19-20 pounds of boost. My spark timing is at 20 degrees. My Wideband is 11 at WOT and it pulls.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have since added a TT 6.1 ALKY chip and subtracted fuel and turned up the wick. I currently run 19-20 pounds of boost. My spark timing is at 20 degrees. My Wideband is 11 at WOT and it pulls.

I like mine leaner (mid 11's AF) at 20 psi with 93 pump gas.
Your timing is also a tad lower than with what I use at 20psi.

Unfortunately, our combinations are radically different. And for you, my experience doesn't count for much.

So what would you like help with?what are your trying to do with the tune?

I'm currently happy with the tune at this time as I'm still learning. Thank you to everyone who took the time to look at my log..I will post more logs as I become more knowledgeable about these temperamental vehicles. Lol