FLEX<FUEL emblem

onefastgn

What do you think about this? Is it tacky, I kind of like it.

Attachments

• Parts for sale T-Type 002.jpg
    Parts for sale T-Type 002.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,468
what's GM get for one of those badges?
and what do they get for the little silver "GM" badges they put on every vehicle they sell?

I like it, but it's hard getting anyone to run as is let alone they know you're running the corn. :eek:

I have one in the same spot but lower;)
I must have spent 20 min moving it around before sticking it to the deck lid:eek: . I ended up moving it up to match the height of the "T" emblem on the other side of the deck lid. I even went and looked at other cars that had the Flex Fuel emblem installed and they all seemed to match what was on the other side of the deck lid. There must be something wrong with me, it's only a emblem.:biggrin: :biggrin:

I must have spent 20 min moving it around before sticking it to the deck lid:eek: . I ended up moving it up to match the height of the "T" emblem on the other side of the deck lid. I even went and looked at other cars that had the Flex Fuel emblem installed and they all seemed to match what was on the other side of the deck lid. There must be something wrong with me, it's only a emblem.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Yeah but it's not "only a turbo Buick" so you gotta be picky about everything that goes on it!

Where did you get the emblem?? or I missed that part if you did say, getting old!!

Ron

I'm liking it. Gives it that sleeper look as if it must be slow for better gas mileage.

Where did you get the emblem?? or I missed that part if you did say, getting old!!

Ron
You can get them on E-Bay. But i got this from the GM dealership. Have them look up a 07 Impala and it should give him a part number to order the emblem. Its like $11.00 bucks plus tax and shipping, like $13.42 total. Hope that helps you out.

The part number for the Flex Fuel emblem is 15916629; I have one I put on my hopped up '07 Impala SS which I have disguised as a V6 Enterprise Rent-A-Car (17" LTZ wheels, chrome trunk trim, shaved SS emblems, LTZ headrests instead of the embroidered SS ones; I even have a little green Enterprise "E" on it.) I run a pair of the aforementioned GM "chicklet" emblems on my TR Limited sleeper (see avatar); they are adhered to the "T" emblems on the front fenders which I covered over first with silver trim tape.

l_18912e69b870d1d75d74c089e0bf894a.jpg

l_160384cb6a7cedfc53d1326d7ccf64cf.jpg

Sorry, I goofed. The part number for the Flex Fuel emblem off the Tahoe/Suburban is 15916229 ($16); the part number for the slightly smaller (about 2/3 the size) Flex Fuel emblem from the Chevy Impala is P/N# 15910899 (about $14).

Kind of Cool Emblem

Hey,

Found this on-line. Looks nice and subtle...

Attachments

• Black_Flex_Fuel_Badge.jpg
    Black_Flex_Fuel_Badge.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 483