For sale!

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey Guys,
No, Im not selling the GN. However, I have a friend that is selling pocket-bikes for $700 brand new. He needs to know who wants them so he can bring them in from the mainland. It comes in blue, silver, or black, it has a 49cc motor, electric and pull start, working headlights, tailights, and turn signals. It can carry 300 lbs and reach speeds between 30-40 MPH (depending on weight of rider). It looks like a mini yamaha R1. It even has an undertail exhaust! If anyone is interested I can email pics or you can see the one that I have in person. Tell your friends about em!! They make great pit bikes at the tracks!
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Hey Guys,
I just sold my demo model for $800!! Luckily Im making them available to you guys for $700. Im having trouble uploading the pics. As soon as I get them up, Ill send them out (Ill try for Saturday). Sorry for the inconvenience. Trust me, when you see how this thing looks you'll want one.
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Might be great for my nephews...

I think I'm too fat for the thing... and definetly not limber enough...

Dumb question, but..............

Street legal? :D

And Tommy, you are BANNED from riding if I get one, until further notice! :D ;)

I dont think so...

but then again, the YSR was...

How about an OZbike?

004Tribal_W523.jpg

Re: Dumb question, but..............

Originally posted by Geoff87
Street legal? :D

And Tommy, you are BANNED from riding if I get one, until further notice! :D ;)

Man, have 2 moped accidents in 2 weeks and you NEVER hear the end of it... :rolleyes: :D

I don't think you have to worry - I probably couldn't even get on one of those things :eek: :p

Tommy, 2 accidents in 2 weeks?

Thats almost as bad as me falling off the forklift at work... (don't ask)

Jackson,

How about you call me? (I'm stuck at work again...More money for secret parts) 291-1328... this would be about the fender and the header panel, right? Or catch me in the office at 847-8332 (should be here until 11pm...)

Originally posted by HI85WH1
Tommy, 2 accidents in 2 weeks?

Not really accidents, more like low-speed meetings with the pavement. ;) Both were on Geoff's "slow" moped, you know the one that still does 60 mph. If you know Geoff, then you know that he can't leave ANY internal combustion engine he owns stock, including his cars, trucks, mopeds, chain saw and weed whacker :eek: :D Wasn't ready for the power on the first crash, the injury from which led indirectly to the second crash. :eek:

Suffice to say that my 2-wheeling days are OVER! :D