You can type here any text you want

Forged 109 Crankshafts, What's Worth It These Days?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey Surej, as you can see I'm getting back in the game and throwing beanballs already. :D

Hey Mike L, I agree, it does matter how it's finished more than where, so...

Which cranks are finished better than the other ones available?
Come on now, you know who's making and finishing probably all the available GN cranks, if you're selling the better quality cranks then fill us in and we'll just buy them from you. ;) You wouldn't be bragging to us.

How about,
Are your cranks needing less work than from Vendor "X" who's might be getting turned .010 more often?
You don't really have to answer these questions, but maybe your customers would chime in. :cool:

BTW, I'll reply in this thread once my builder checks out the Scat crank just to put it out there.

Well look what appeared from behind the curtain, some insight on K1 and Tom Molnar, that might just make me or someone else reading this switch from buying a set of brand "X" rods. Weirdly, these details pop up and we're not even talking about rods and yet so little is known about cranks.:confused:

Yes, I know the cranks are strong enough and my builder will handle whatever finishing issues arise, but since I'm paying for this internet bill I might as well keep asking questions right?

If anybody needs one of these cranks I have 2 brand new for-sale that never got around to use due to selling my project car, I have a 3.400 stock stroke and a 3.625 stroker, asking $625.00 for stock stroke and $650 for the stroker, price is with shipping included anywhere to Midwest, if i have to ship them to east coast add another $25.00 on top. :) PM if interested in either piece..

PS i'm located in california
PM me if interested in buying.

Back