You can type here any text you want

Forget Racing this car on the street..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That is a serious car but the little 79 LX mustang in the other lane will really get your attention! :)

That vid has been around for awhile. Supposedly the road had been sprayed with VHT and prepped well. I can't believe the DUMMY's standing around watching:eek:

That vid has been around for awhile. Supposedly the road had been sprayed with VHT and prepped well. I can't believe the DUMMY's standing around watching:eek:

Never underestimate the supidity of the general puplic. Those of us that have been around race tracks for years know that it is not a matter of if something will go wrong but when. Of course Darwin will eventually sort it out.

That car was totaled in a recent wreck at a track out east, seen the vid somewhere, but I cannot find it now:mad:

wow for the first clip and holy $hit for the second clip.where was that car from? did the guy survive?i saw a dragster go airborne @220 mph once and it looked really bad but the guy walked away no problem but the dragster didn't look to good

that first clip.....Holy Smack!!! That was a incredible launch! Thats me in the other car yelling, "HEY I'M NOT READY YET!!! :p

I hate seeing this. I mean what a lanch!!!! And thats way I want a cage. If you go fast, do yourself the favor and do it safe. Family and cause your going to beable to go fast agian.

Back